Crime Shooting at Madden Tournament in Jacksonville

Anyone else notice the green laser dot on the dude's red sweater just as the shooting started? Makes me think that if it's a laser site, It ain't some ghetto shootup as some suggest because of the area surrounding Jacksonville Landing being a "shithole".

God damnit, I'm going to hell. I can't help but think of dark humor about this one....

Yeah but I don’t think it’s a laser but a reflection from something on his shirt. Maybe a button. It’s too still to be a laser sight.
Never mind. I was looking at the white kids shirt. There is a red laser on the black kids shirt though.

Last edited:
Hopefully not. Video games seem to be a serious business.
Apparently people flew in from across the country to participate in this tournament (based on the video im watching)

These games seem to be serious business indeed <Eek2.0>

Local CBS affiliate said it's some dude named Manuel Pineda.

So was this like, crazy guy that's been planning for months? Or was it like some loser in the tournament who wanted revenge on the guy that beat him?

I'm reserving the right to pass judgment until I know the skin color of the shooter

signed America

Fuck man. The whole desire to just shoot and kill random people. I'll never understand that type of evil

The people that were in the tournament seem to be members of gaming teams. And these gaming teams have spokespeople? Holy fuck I'm old.

I'm reserving the right to pass judgment until I know the skin color of the shooter

signed America
From the (potential) pics I've seen so far I can't tell if he's white, hispanic, or middle eastern.

Lord have mercy...
I'm praying for the victims and their loved ones...

This makes me so very sad because we can all be better.

Apparently people flew in from across the country to participate in this tournament (based on the video im watching)

These games seem to be serious business indeed <Eek2.0>

Esports is getting huge these days. Much like Korea and Starcraft tournaments. If you're on Twitch or Steam you can see it. 100K tournaments, sponsorships, professional teams.

The scene is way bigger than it was during the early days with Fatal1ty, CAL/CPL, OGL, WCG.

So was this like, crazy guy that's been planning for months? Or was it like some loser in the tournament who wanted revenge on the guy that beat him?
Word is it was a sore loser that played in the tournament

RIP the victims. Condolences to those who's loved ones were taken from them in such a senseless manner.

chartoftheday_3672_americas_insane_rate_of_gun_homicide_in_perspective_n.jpg

13784499.png

Disgusting. No doubt this was some nerdy, white, incel fuck mad because he didn't get an invite to a video game tournament. The biggest upside to this is that the gubernatorial election is coming up fast, and Scott's expected GOP successor will lose a lot of moderates' support for his far-right views on guns. Repugs can have that little white girl from Iowa. Nobody will remember her name after this.
Disgusting racism.

you-should-have-known-better-get-that-shit-out-of-here.jpg

Now do a graph of gun ownership by country vs murder rate.

You'll notice that it barely correlates. Countries in the top 25 of gun ownership: Finland, Iceland, Canada, Norway, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, France, Germany, Luxembourg

Now do a graph of gun ownership by country vs murder rate.

You'll notice that it barely correlates. Countries in the top 25 of gun ownership: Finland, Iceland, Canada, Norway, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, France, Germany, Luxembourg
Shh, that destroys his narrative. Gun controlls gonna gun controll.

Back