Crime Shooting at Madden Tournament in Jacksonville

The audio of this is really fucked up imo. Lives changed forever

Clearly the answer is more guns

This is incorrect.

We need to stop allowing law-abiding citizens to arm themselves in highly populated areas for self-defensive purposes so mass shooters can create higher death tolls so gun-control advocates have a stronger argument to repeal the 2nd amendment and strip all law-abiding citizens of their firearms so they'll be defenseless against armed criminals.

Its the only logical solution to fix the problem of lawful firearm ownership.

This is incorrect.

We need to stop allowing law-abiding citizens to arm themselves in highly populated areas for self-defensive purposes so mass shooters can create higher death tolls so gun-control advocates have a stronger argument to repeal the 2nd amendment and strip all law-abiding citizens of their firearms so they'll be defenseless against armed criminals.

Its the only logical solution to fix the problem of lawful firearm ownership.
Also more thoughts and prayers will help

Anyone else notice the green laser dot on the dude's red sweater just as the shooting started? Makes me think that if it's a laser site, It ain't some ghetto shootup as some suggest because of the area surrounding Jacksonville Landing being a "shithole".

God damnit, I'm going to hell. I can't help but think of dark humor about this one....

Last edited:
if only there was a good guy with a gun there. slackers.

A fucking video game event.

This a fucked up state we are in as a country, these folks were just enjoying a Sunday afternoon and playing games and having a good time and then somebody just sprays on them. For what?

The common theme in all of these tragic fucking shootings is that the shooter has some fucked up issues so they decide to spray.

My heart goes out to all of the family members, friends, and loved ones affected by today’s senseless tragedy. My prayers out to everybody affected.

Senseless bro.

Anyone else notice the green laser dot on the dude's red sweater just as the shooting started? Makes me think that if it's a laser site, It ain't some ghetto shootup as some suggest because of the area surrounding Jacksonville Landing being a "shithole".

Good catch. I missed that on the first watch.

Jesus Christ....a dad being interviewed on MSNBC whose son was there , just signed off with a full "I just want to say our whole family still loves and supports Donald Trump" speech. I'll admit I voted for him..but time and place man.

Ugh, that makes me sick to see. Hearing it is bad enough, but seeing that was even more disturbing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back