Crime Shooting at Madden Tournament in Jacksonville

Disgusting. No doubt this was some nerdy, white, incel fuck mad because he didn't get an invite to a video game tournament. The biggest upside to this is that the gubernatorial election is coming up fast, and Scott's expected GOP successor will lose a lot of moderates' support for his far-right views on guns. Repugs can have that little white girl from Iowa. Nobody will remember her name after this.
How come you aren't posting this under your regular account?

I'm just going based off of literally the entire fucking history of mass shootings in America you imbecile.
Not according to your beloved Mass Shooting Tracker...

Disgusting. No doubt this was some nerdy, white, incel fuck mad because he didn't get an invite to a video game tournament. The biggest upside to this is that the gubernatorial election is coming up fast, and Scott's expected GOP successor will lose a lot of moderates' support for his far-right views on guns. Repugs can have that little white girl from Iowa. Nobody will remember her name after this.
Who hurt you?

1535308575578.png

he is the shooter?

It's the laser dot from the gun that appears for a second, the camera cuts out almost immediately and then the shooting begins.

You can hear someone say "what did he shoot me with?" before more shots ring out and screams are heard.

Clearly the answer is more guns

Fuck just heard about this. 1 suspect dead, maybe 1 other, victims?

Swat still searching buildings, victims still hiding behind locked doors, multiple casualties

One report suggests the shooters had competed in the tournament and lost.

Thoughts, prayers, less gun free zones, and more guns are the only solution

This is sad yet nothing will ever change. Its the muslims, its the incels, guns don't kill people, etc.

Silly question, but if they say "11 shot, 4 dead'. Is that 15 total, or 4 of the 11 died?

I'm just going based off of literally the entire fucking history of mass shootings in America you imbecile.
You don’t pay attention then, there’s a mass shooting every fucking day in Chicago

Back