Crime Shooting at Madden Tournament in Jacksonville

Guess those thoughts and prayers aren't working and haven't been working the last few decades. No gun problem at all in Amurrrica, none whatsoever. It's "mental illness," immigrants, Muslims, black men, the left wing, no bible in the school, feminism, the....what other scapegoats do people usually blame mass shootings on? You know, besides the sickening amount of guns in the hands of a society that clearly cannot handle it.

Took playing out of the Shotgun a little too serious I guess..

But now is not the time to talk about guns.

Guess those thoughts and prayers aren't working and haven't been working the last few decades. No gun problem at all in Amurrrica, none whatsoever. It's "mental illness," immigrants, Muslims, black men, the left wing, no bible in the school, feminism, the....what other scapegoats do people usually blame mass shootings on? You know, besides the sickening amount of guns in the hands of a society that clearly cannot handle it.

21ab9g1.jpg

Disgusting. No doubt this was some nerdy, white, incel fuck mad because he didn't get an invite to a video game tournament. The biggest upside to this is that the gubernatorial election is coming up fast, and Scott's expected GOP successor will lose a lot of moderates' support for his far-right views on guns. Repugs can have that little white girl from Iowa. Nobody will remember her name after this.
<{blankeye}>

E SPORTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Florida strikes again.

Let me guess...

The building the mass shooting happened was a gun-free zone, right?

Disgusting. No doubt this was some nerdy, white, incel fuck mad because he didn't get an invite to a video game tournament. The biggest upside to this is that the gubernatorial election is coming up fast, and Scott's expected GOP successor will lose a lot of moderates' support for his far-right views on guns. Repugs can have that little white girl from Iowa. Nobody will remember her name after this.
You sure do make a lot of assumptions

And how vile to speak ill of a poor girl with her life ahead of her, because you want open borders

You sound like an incel

I take it someone thought it was a live Counterstrike tournament.

gif-counter-strike-go-5.gif

Only if more people had guns then this might have been prevented

Back