Crime Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not what I expected:
Last year, Tarrant posted a message on Facebook, referring to a trip to Pakistan, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

"...[A]n incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world."
Those leftists who constantly insist that traveling to the Middle East will enlighten you (almost none of them having ever been there themselves) clearly don't understand the mechanics of the diseased minds that break like this guy's did.
youve clearly lived a very sheltered life
Oh, look, speak of the devil.

This is horrible. May I request that all please respect the victims and their families today. The loss of innocent people is very hard to comprehend and i'm very sorry. If there are any new zealanders in here please know we are thinking about you all.

I bet the Swedes still believe it says Allah.
It could very well say Allah but it doesn't mean Vikings were muslim. They were traders and it's well documented that they traded as far as the middle east, they just thought it was cool. I think an early scandinavian coin was once found among american indians too, it was pretty crazy but it could be explained by trading.
The proof that the norsemen weren't muslim is simple, a lot of christians went there to proselytize and they didn't notice any muslims, just pagans. You find pagan runes, Snorri Eddas, all that talking about paganism and the christianization of scandinavia, not a word about Islam.
You also have muslim accounts of vikings describing them as pagans.

Take away 90% of one group and lets call it even. LOL.

When there are no more large muslim terrorist groups, and it is only a loan wolf here an there, then I will call both groups a small problem.

It’s called sarcasm ya goof

Sure I have no problem answering questions.

I think the problem we are facing is an agenda that creates disunity and hatred. I don't think countries should be flooded with immigrants of different ethnicity and while pushing the idea that the majority ethnicity (the ones responsible for the creation of the country and culture) are privileged, racist colonizers.

I think if we compromised by really reducing immigration (especially Islamic immigration), encouraged integration, stopped bending over backwards for Islam, and condemned (not arrest) of the hateful things people say (about every race, including white people) things would be alright.

This is China right now:

1nfrux.jpg

We should also all be spending our time, energy and resources on ending the reasons for mass shootings instead of banning guns.

He shouldn't have said they all are but without a doubt there are muslims that want to destroy our way of life and do want to kill and maim you.
what agenda? who is pushing this agenda? All nations have control over their immigration policies, whether they wish to control immigration is up to them. Maybe ask yourself if your nation was built on being a racist coloniser, if so then maybe they have a point(my nations hands are certainly dirty).

this is where you lose me in any serious conversation. As soon as you start singling out one group for special treatment. Change that from Muslims to Jews and you would be compared to a nazi. Bigotry helps nobody when we are trying to figure out solutions

deplatform the ones that use such rhetoric and their voice becomes quieter...... allowing them to shout loudest leads to impressionable minds being poisoned.

Doing nothing makes us the bad guy

There’s the argument that deplatforming is bringing these people together. (I get it if they are deplatformed how are they getting together? It’s the internet there’s always somewhere and somehow)

I want to believe through dialogue people can be saved and see the error in there beliefs. I don’t know. I just see deplatforming aiding in people’s radicalization.

Should that apply around here to self-proclaimed assholes like yourself? You use disagreement as a reason to treat others poorly. That's hardly something for impressionable minds, is it?
Ive been sanctioned for rule breaks and such. Ive been deplatformed on here also when my previous account/s were banned. So yes, if I am in breach of sherdogs rules then I should be deplatformed. Who do I treat poorly btw?

Im a cunt, I dont spread hate..... theres a difference

Sure I have no problem answering questions.

I think the problem we are facing is an agenda that creates disunity and hatred. I don't think countries should be flooded with immigrants of different ethnic backgrounds while pushing the idea that the majority ethnic group (the ones responsible for the creation of the country and culture) are privileged, racist colonizers. The majority ethnic group of any country should always be respected.

I think if we compromised by really reducing immigration (especially Islamic immigration), encouraged integration, stopped bending over backwards for Islam, and condemned (not arrest) the hateful things people say (about every race, including white people) things would be alright.

This is China right now:

1nfrux.jpg

We should also all be spending our time, energy and resources on ending the reasons for mass shootings instead of banning guns.

He shouldn't have said they all are but without a doubt there are muslims that want to destroy our way of life and do want to kill and maim you.

If only we get rid of the muslims then terrorist attacks against muslims wont be needed. If we just do what terrorist want, there we t be any problems.

Solid logic.

Well I'll be damned. I stand corrected. That's the last time I trust anything from BBC!

Yea, Muslim Vikings. It's just wildly dishonest and egregious, especially from what is supposed to be an academic standpoint. It isn't dissimilar to the "Cheddar Man" PR stunt and science by press release that the media went absolutely bananas over claiming, "The First Brit Was Black" and it should affect how we discuss contemporary immigration issues. It only works to feed the suspicion of a nefarious agenda at play.

The first 'Brit'? Ah yes, you mean 7,500 years before the onset of the Mesopotamian culture and 2,000 years before humans were even using agriculture. Secondly, there wasn't even so much as a scientific paper published in a peer-reviewed journal (and still hasn't been) for that shit. Nice one.

Ive been sanctioned for rule breaks and such. Ive been deplatformed on here also when my previous account/s were banned. So yes, if I am in breach of sherdogs rules then I should be deplatformed. Who do I treat poorly btw?

I didn't see Tommy spread hate in that video, either.

Accusing people of being "enemy combatants" who wants to "end your culture" and "way of life" is certainly demonizing them, although that isn't necessarily without evidential basis, though not responsibly qualified, but it certainly isn't preaching hate.

There’s the argument that deplatforming is bringing these people together. (I get it if they are deplatformed how are they getting together? It’s the internet there’s always somewhere and somehow)

I want to believe through dialogue people can be saved and see the error in there beliefs. I don’t know. I just see deplatforming aiding in people’s radicalization.
think about it..... would you prefer someone spewing hate on twitter, with the biggest platform available or on sherdog(for example)..... where a few thousand people will view it if you are lucky?

I'll take sherdog over twitter any day. remove the thing that allows their voice to be heard over people that should actually be heard.

But yet here you are, still.

You show intolerance to those who disagree. That's kinda the whole problem.

I didn't see Tommy spread hate in that video, either.

Accusing people of being "enemy combatants" who wants to "end your culture" and "way of life" is certainly demonizing them, although that isn't necessarily without evidential basis, though not responsibly qualified, but it certainly isn't preaching hate.
how is it not preaching hate? it has the potential to incite violence, and targets one section of society..... thats hate speech.

But yet here you are, still.

You show intolerance to those who disagree. That's kinda the whole problem.
yeah. because I follow the rules..... whats yer point?

I show intolerance to idiots. Sorry if thats a problem for you

how is it not preaching hate? it has the potential to incite violence, and targets one section of society..... thats hate speech.
Because is explicitly isn't hate speech.

The "potential to incite violence" is not inciting violence. Informing people of uncomfortable truths, or expressing strong opinion which sick & impressionable people might act upon violently, does not constitute the call to violence, or encouragement of violence.

I find it disheartening that I have to actually explain this to you. This isn't an abstruse distinction.

what agenda? who is pushing this agenda? All nations have control over their immigration policies, whether they wish to control immigration is up to them.

You know exactly what agenda I am talking about. Currently it is liberal governments around the world pushing this agenda. The idea that every ethnic group in large numbers can get along without problems and that every culture can live side by side without problems.

Yes at the moment all nations do have control over their immigration policies but left and right political parties don't see eye to eye. There is too much proof that liberal immigration policies are not good for society.

Maybe ask yourself if your nation was built on being a racist coloniser, if so then maybe they have a point(my nations hands are certainly dirty).

You are the problem when you say stuff like this and is exactly what divides and creates disunity. Pretty much every country was created through conquest or war. Those days are pretty much long gone and there's no need to focus on it and act as if something needs to be done. Really what can be done? The Natives in America for example already receive benefits.

If you think there should be revenge or something then you are no better that the shooter.

this is where you lose me in any serious conversation. As soon as you start singling out one group for special treatment. Change that from Muslims to Jews and you would be compared to a nazi. Bigotry helps nobody when we are trying to figure out solutions

If you're talking about Islam, Islamic culture is so radically different and incompatible with the West that it takes a long time to integrate Muslims. This is why you can't have a constant flow and why you can't allow Islamic ghettos to form.

The Jews aren't blowing up kids at concerts, beheading people in the streets and mass raping young girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back