Crime Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its full of Scots
<{vega}>
kj5qH4oJ_400x400.jpg

here mate.... smell yer maw

good thing Im not the one in a position of power then isnt it? You asked my opinion, I gave it. Im not expecting to get things my way.

Have any other solutions you think both the left and right could get behind?

Do you think the left would get behind the idea that countries should pick and choose their immigrants and the amount more wisely and that immigrants should be integrating instead of hanging on to their culture?

Do you think the left and right could get behind the idea that we should all be spending our time, energy and resources on ending the reasons for mass shootings instead of banning guns?

Id consider calling all muslims "enemy combatants" like the Tommy Robinson video I shared earlier would fall under the kind of thing I was talking about. Since you keep asking

Did he actually say that? Got a link by any chance? I think if we compromised by really reducing immigration (especially Islamic immigration), encouraged integration, stopped bending over backwards for Islam, and condemned (not arrest) the hateful things people say (about every race, including white people) things would be alright.

thats just not true, all that is is an excuse to do nothing.

You are wrong, rhetoric is the problem. different cultures have co-existed for centuries(with differing levels of success of course). The problem is that all societies have hateful cunts in them, and hateful cunts usually shout louder than the ones that actually can help push us forwards. Thats our problem...... the hateful cunts are shouting loudest and have gained support because they tap into peoples anxieties and fears. They in no way help society move forward. All they do is create more division in society

Try banning rhetoric that is “hateful.” You will find yourself in the role of the oppressor, and sympathy for you will evaporate. You will become the bad guy.

Have any other solutions you think both the left and right could get behind?

Do you think the left would get behind the idea that countries should pick and choose their immigrants and the amount more wisely and that immigrants should be integrating instead of hanging on to their culture?

Do you think the left and right could get behind the idea that we should all be spending our time, energy and resources on ending the reasons for mass shootings instead of banning guns?

Did he actually say that? Got a link by any chance? I think if we compromised by really reducing immigration (especially Islamic immigration), encouraged integration, stopped bending over backwards for Islam, and condemned (not arrest) some of the hatefull things people say (about every race, including white people) things would be alright.
maybe you should let me know what you think the problems we face are and what the solutions are? Since Ive explained my position already

and here ya go

I think if we compromised by really reducing immigration (especially Islamic immigration), encouraged integration, stopped bending over backwards for Islam, and condemned (not arrest) some of the hatefull things people say (about every race, including white people) things would be alright.

Asking for logic where logic is never used. Sorry pal, nothing will change or even be discussed on a major level.

Politicians call muslim terrorist attacks "isolated incidents" all the time, nothing to see here, only a lone wolf etc......

TBH, I don't think there are any large white nationalist terror groups that are attacking people all over the world. It isn't a large issue.

It takes armies from many nations to eradicate muslim terror groups. We are talking fighter jets, bombers, tanks, missiles, ground troops, special forces etc... all out war.

In relation to that, I don't think white nationalist terror groups are a big problem, its small.

Last edited:
Try banning rhetoric that is “hateful.” You will find yourself in the role of the oppressor, and sympathy for you will evaporate. You will become the bad guy.
deplatform the ones that use such rhetoric and their voice becomes quieter...... allowing them to shout loudest leads to impressionable minds being poisoned.

Doing nothing makes us the bad guy

maybe you should let me know what you think the problems we face are and what the solutions are? Since Ive explained my position already

and here ya go

Probably better to link the entire video than a snippet where its half muted.

Probably better to link the entire video than a snippet where its half muted.
you have youtube.... type in "tommy robinson enemy combatants" Id rather do without the recommendations after searching it...... if you dont mind

deplatform the ones that use such rhetoric and their voice becomes quieter...... allowing them to shout loudest leads to impressionable minds being poisoned.

Doing nothing makes us the bad guy

On the contrary, oppressing people you disagree with makes you the bad guy. If you are willing to do it to them, they might as well do it to you first.

Politicians call muslim terrorist attacks "isolated incidents" all the time, nothing to see here, only a lone wolf etc......

TBH, I don't think there are any large white nationalist terror groups that are attacking people all over the world. It isn't a large issue.

It takes armies from many nations to eradicate muslim terror groups.

In relation to that, I don't think white nationalist terror groups are a big problem, its small.

Are you kidding? Other than the Middle East situation white nationalists and Muslim terror groups are virtually identical <Goldie11>

On the contrary, oppressing people you disagree with makes you the bad guy. If you are willing to do it to them, they might as well do it to you first.
you do realise that you are protecting muslim hate preachers right to radicalise young muslims in our societies right? You think you are doing the right thing, but you are not helping in anyway

I watch the video. I shed a tear for the woman that was crying for help before her head got shot. The piece of shit needs to be skinned alive.

That was one of the most fucked up shits I've seen in recent years.

Are you kidding? Other than the Middle East situation white nationalists and Muslim terror groups are virtually identical <Goldie11>

Take away 90% of one group and lets call it even. LOL.

When there are no more large muslim terrorist groups, and it is only a loan wolf here an there, then I will call both groups a small problem.

you do realise that you are protecting muslim hate preachers right to radicalise young muslims in our societies right? You think you are doing the right thing, but you are not helping in anyway

Yeah I realize that. The Muslim hate preachers get to speak too. If we don’t like it, we talk it out. The battle of ideas must be allowed to play out. If he’s not a citizen, then we have to have a discussion about whether he’s culturally compatible. But I’d never take away his right to speak unless he tried to take mine.

Sure I have no problem answering questions.

I think the problem we are facing is an agenda that creates disunity and hatred. I don't think countries should be flooded with immigrants of different ethnic backgrounds while pushing the idea that the majority ethnic group (the ones responsible for the creation of the country and culture) are privileged, racist colonizers. The majority ethnic group of any country should always be respected.

I think if we compromised by really reducing immigration (especially Islamic immigration), encouraged integration, stopped bending over backwards for Islam, and condemned (not arrest) the hateful things people say (about every race, including white people) things would be alright.

This is China right now:

1nfrux.jpg

We should also all be spending our time, energy and resources on ending the reasons for mass shootings instead of banning guns.

and here ya go

He shouldn't have said they all are but without a doubt there are muslims that want to destroy our way of life and do want to kill and maim you.

Yeah I realize that. The Muslim hate preachers get to speak too. If we don’t like it, we talk it out. The battle of ideas must be allowed to play out. If he’s not a citizen, then we have to have a discussion about whether he’s culturally compatible. But I’d never take away his right to speak unless he tried to take mine.
youve clearly lived a very sheltered life

Should that apply around here to self-proclaimed assholes like yourself? You use disagreement as a reason to treat others poorly. That's hardly something for impressionable minds, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back