Shootfighting/Strength/Stretching log

I know this has nothing to do with your training log, but I'll just post it there anyway...

I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, and guess what, she said my arm has healed well enough for me to start training again! Wohoo! Now the only problem is the tip of the second nail/screw/whatever that is pointing out of my elbow. Whenever I hit it against something, the nail gathers a blob of fluids around, which, while it isn't painful or anything like that, it's irritating and confusing. Scares all the girls away... :mad:

Anyway, I can train, but I'm gonna take it easy for a while. I'm not going to go to practice next week, got this damn exam week thingie going on. But the week after that, it's on!

Hurt my ankle on yesterdays SF-session so I saved my foot today for tomorrows sparring.

Gym session:
Back:
Chins: 10x2, 8x2 +18 reps
Deadlifts: 6x1 on 100kg, 6x3 on 105kg +5kg
Goodmornings: 6x3 on 65kg -14 reps
Bent row with dumbells: 8x4 on 20kg dumbells
Shrugs with barbell: 12x4 on 50kg

Comments:
As you can see my lifting sessions are a lot shorter now. I feel stronger every day now and the bad result of the goodmornings is because I did them a lot stricter now, sway-backed instead of having my lower back arched upwards like a hill which only ended up hurting me in the long run.

Stretching:
Time: 10 minutes
Comments:

Nutrition:

Huge bowl of porridge
Sandwich with cheese x2

Indian beef wok with rice and sauce
Kidney beans
Salad
Soda

Gainer

Porridge

Meatballs with pasta
Glass of milk

This where I am right now...

Comments:
Tiny breakfast :(

Overall comments:
Gonna be interesting to see if this new regimen works out for me. Tomorrow is Isolation- and SF-day:icon_chee

Gym session:
Isolation-day
Barbell curl: 8x3 on 32kg -9 reps
Strict Incline Dumbell Curl: 14x1, 12x2 -22 reps
One hand cable curls: 12x3 on 20kg +5kg
Close grip benchpress: 8x2, 12x1 on 70kg +10kg
Lying triceps extensions: 8x2, 12x1 on 30kg +2,5kg
Sit-ups: 30x3 +-0
The muslim: 8x3 on 45kg

Comments:
The high decrease of reps is mostly because I

Feature boy said:
I know this has nothing to do with your training log, but I'll just post it there anyway...

I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, and guess what, she said my arm has healed well enough for me to start training again! Wohoo! Now the only problem is the tip of the second nail/screw/whatever that is pointing out of my elbow. Whenever I hit it against something, the nail gathers a blob of fluids around, which, while it isn't painful or anything like that, it's irritating and confusing. Scares all the girls away... :mad:

Anyway, I can train, but I'm gonna take it easy for a while. I'm not going to go to practice next week, got this damn exam week thingie going on. But the week after that, it's on!

Great news, glad to hear you

Well, my wrist is still kinda stiff, I can't even do pushups with it yet, though I try to keep stretching it A LOT every day. But as I said, I'll probably go to practice after next week, after the exam week is over (f

You having to learn swedish is still as hilarious to hear now as the first time I heard it.
Well it is a VERY international language though.... pfffff :icon_chee

Rolling session with friend:
Time: 50 mins
Sub-wrestling: None
Submissions: None
Takedowns: None
Stand-up: Did some bagwork..
Comments:
As my friend and his hockey team are in the play-offs and will play some matches this weekend he didn

Shootfighting session:
Time: 1h, 30 mins
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: Got 5 submissions, 4 chokes and 1 kimura. Got submitted myself 3 times, all by really really experienced guys.
Takedowns: didn

Sunday 04-02-2006

Today:
Just like yesterday and the day before that I

Time: 45 mins
Sub-wrestling: None
Submissions: None
Takedowns: None
Stand-up: Bagwork
Comments:
As I said last week my friend is saving himself for the play-offs. I did some bagwork as warm-up... nothing special.

Gym session:
Chest, Shoulders:
Benchpress: 1x1 on 90kg, 1x1 on 95kg, 1x1 on 100kg, 5x3, 4x1 on 90kg 06

Lusst said:
Good stuff man! Keep it up.

Always great to hear someones opinion whether it

Shootfighting session:
Time: 3h, 45 mins
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: Got 4 submissions, didn

Time: 50 mins
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: Positional wrestling only.
Takedowns: Started from knees
Stand-up: None
Comments:
My bud actually agreed to wrestle some today even if it wasn

Whery nice log man, whery inspirational:)

Im curious, what shootfighting gym do you train at?

krellik said:
Whery nice log man, whery inspirational:)

Im curious, what shootfighting gym do you train at?

Thanks!
Fighter Centre Sthlm

Cool a shooters guy:) I have trained at gladius in Gothenburg when I still lived there.

Nice, still training anything?

Yeah I got a log here to, we are a few guys who are trying to start up a shooto club here in Kalmar, so I do some sub-wrestling and some thai sparring.

Nice.. will check into you log later..

Thursday 04-06-2006

Shootfighting session:
Time: 2h
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: Submitted three guys, didn

Back