Shootfighting/Strength/Stretching log

Skipped training today due to some back pain and overall exhaustion. This is going to be my first skipped training in a while and I

Today:
I now know why I felt exhausted and was lacking energy. I got a cold and I think I got some fever too. It

I won´t train today. I feel horrible and I think my head will blow up soon if I don´t go bed. At least it can´t get worse...

I was wrong. It could get worse. I got 39,8C fever.
Didn

Wednesday 02-22-2006

Still feeling awful. Just chilled and ate and hopefully I´ll be able to train tomorrow.

Thursday-Friday-Saturday

Still havn´t gotten rid of the cold. I´ve been stretching a lot but also been hanging with my boys a little too much = too much alcohol.

I really hate this and I don´t want all my progress to just fade away. I wanna get back into training god damnit!!

Relax, it's not like all your progress will be lost just because you don't train for a few days. Just make sure you rest enough, and take it easy when you restart training, so you don't get sick again.

Sunday-Monday

Still not feeling well, coughing as soon as I activate myself but it´s slowly getting better. My girlfriend has got a cold and my whole family has it too. I don´t have the appetite I usually do but I try to eat as much as I can. I´ve stretched more than I usually do though..

Thanks Feature boy, really appreciate the reply. It´s just that every time I´ve taken a break from training I´ve come back a lot weeker and have been forced to train to get back to my old shape again instead of continuing the development. I was stronger a year ago than I am today. During the summer I only trained 2-3 times a week instead of 4-5 and I just lost my strength and despite training like I do now I´m still recovering from that.

Shootfighting session:
Time: 1h, 40mins
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: None
Takedowns: None
Stand-up: None

Comments: Clinch and Sidemount-training.
I

Wednesday 03-01-2006

Didn

Thursday-Friday-Saturday

My girlfriend seem to have given me the flue now. We both have been just lying at home not doing anything the last couple of days. I

Sunday 03-05-2006

Today:
I

Gym session:
Chest, Shoulders, Triceps:
Benchpress: 1x1 on 70kg, 1x1 on 85kg, 1x1 on 90kg, 1x1 on 95kg, 4x3 on 85kg 06

Shootfighting session:
Time: 1h, 50mins
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: None
Takedowns: None
Stand-up: None

Comments: Didn

Rolling session with friend:
Time: 1h, 30mins
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: I submitted him three times, all chokes. He didn

Thursday 03-09-2006

This is kinda embarrassing but I couldn

sane enough to beat you guys in the finals ;)..

Rolling session with friend:
Time: 45 mins
Sub-wrestling:
Submissions: I submitted him four times with upper body chokes and locks. He didn

don´t know what you mean by "ass-to-grass" but just as low as I can possibly go, almost sitting on my heels.

Back