Shooter McGavin arrested for drunk driving.

Terror Zone

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/16/shoot...ng-happy-gilmore-christopher-mcdonald-arrest/

1016-christopher-mcdonald-mugshot-1.jpg

Christopher McDonald, who played Shooter McGavin in "Happy Gilmore," was busted early this morning for DWI.

The 58-year-old actor -- who also played Travis Cole in "Dirty Work" -- was popped by North Carolina Highway Patrol deputies in Wilmington ... cuffed and taken to jail at around 4:30 AM.

Law enforcement tell us ... Shooter's blood alcohol level was .15 -- almost double the legal limit.

Before the arrest, Shooter was drinking beers with a few guys at a bar -- and definitely appears toasty.

1016-shooter-mcgavin-mcdonald-tmz-3.jpg

Victimless crime, imo.

How awesome would it have been if he did the fake gun thing from the movie while he was taking his Mug Shot.

People would have been talking about that for a while. An opportunity missed, imo.

The thread title alone is hilarious :icon_chee

How awesome would it have been if he did the fake gun thing from the movie while he was taking his Mug Shot.

People would have been talking about that for a while. An opportunity missed, imo.

shooter-o.gif

Never recovered from Happy winning that tournament.

Victimless crime, imo.

Ex-girlfriend of mine was run off the road by a drunk driver; she died in a ditch.

I have a hard time understanding how people can care so little about driving drunk and then I remind myself: Most people are fucking stupid.

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooottttaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Ex-girlfriend of mine was run off the road by a drunk driver; she died in a ditch.

I have a hard time understanding how people can care so little about driving drunk and then I remind myself: Most people are fucking stupid.

Damn, sorry to hear that man. I'll joke about Shooter McGavin, but it's hard for me to understand why anyone would drive drunk either.

Agreed.

Back