Shoop Shoopper of the Year 2022 Candidates.

@Dude Incredible you here bud? could you post a couple of your favourite shoops from 2022 for the thread brother?
I'm doing this cause I realized you were going to spend your time looking for my shoops and you've already spent too much time hollering at my dumbass. I can't say enough of how much I appreciate you and the other great shoopers...the fam who keep posting in Mike's memorial threads...Who kept the contests and the AVs give outs going. It's you all who are to be celebrated. I'm jezt a newbz.

I digress...

my first quasi successful mask, tai's titty
46casa.jpg
and my second, aaaand that's the farthest I got with Mike's tutorials and then I got a job, lol.
DWCS2222.jpg
@Paynebringer you member our epic dwcs tap battle for the sardine can belt that went nowhere? that was so much fun. i never brought it up again because the deciding event was basically a tie, lol. and then basically every week other sherdoggers got perfect taps, looooooooooooool.

I'm doing this cause I realized you were going to spend your time looking for my shoops and you've already spent too much time hollering at my dumbass. I can't say enough of how much I appreciate you and the other great shoops...the fam who keep posting in Mike's memorial threads...Who kept the contests and the AVs give outs going. It's you all who are to be celebrated. I'm jezt a newbz.

I digress...

my first quasi successful mask, tai's titty
View attachment 961420
and my second, aaaand that's the farthest I got with Mike's tutorials and then I got a job, lol.
View attachment 961424
@Paynebringer you member our epic dwcs tap battle for the sardine can belt that went nowhere? that was so much fun. i never brought it up again because the deciding event was basically a tie, lol. and then basically every week other sherdoggers got perfect taps, looooooooooooool.

haha, no sweat bud. Thanks for posting man. You been putting in good work bud and you deserve credit too, all the shoopers do for their hard work and all the lulz they bring to this place.

Sorry, I haven’t been able to get on the last two days. Looks like you chose two good ones for me. Appreciate you bud.

No sweat bud. I wasn't sure if you were busy or not so I just went for it. If you have others you would like to use I can change them for you no problem.

No sweat bud. I wasn't sure if you were busy or not so I just went for it. If you have others you would like to use I can change them for you no problem.
I think these are my two favorite from the year. Of course they both included the GOAT.
BD9A26A5-8967-4A8A-A5BA-B9D99F3612A7.jpeg
88A4EC31-91B3-47A1-8952-C6333676D6F2.jpeg

Hey guys, could you post a couple of your 2022 shoops here for your showcase in the SOTY 2022 thread, it's going up tomorrow.

@fprado
@AleYeah
@Dude Incredible
@Get To Da Choppa
@pamirec
@Pixel_Daddy

I'll pick stuff out for you if I don't hear from you and I can always change it for you if you log in after the thread goes up it's no sweat, it's just to showcase your hard work for the shoop scene in 2022.

Honored to be just included among the legends of Sherdog shoopers.

Here are some that I've done last year on my crappy Samsung Galaxy A52
joanna-jedrzejczyk-ufc-248-hematoma.jpg20220508_135105.jpgsdfsdmK_d.jpeg

Back