Shoop Shoopper of the Year 2022 Candidates.

Sorry, I thought this was the thread..

haha, nah bud this was just to get the shoops from the guys. I would have done it in a PM but I can't start a PM with 20 people so I did it like this.

Thread will be going up tomorrow at some point and it's Fried Chicken Friday too <Eek2.0>

No sweat bud, no rush, you have plenty of time.

Here's my two. They aren't technically the best ones I've made, but the backstories of these meant a lot. Thanks brother.

gLzYwHL.jpg

hzTDI8C.jpg

Here's my two. They aren't technically the best ones I've made, but the backstories of these meant a lot. Thanks brother.

Awesome bud, thanks for posting. I love your choices and it's just about showcasing some stuff. I need to make it clear in the OP that we are not voting for shoops but for the overall work in the year.

Hey guys, could you post a couple of your 2022 shoops here for your showcase in the SOTY 2022 thread, it's going up tomorrow.

@fprado
@AleYeah
@Dude Incredible
@Get To Da Choppa
@pamirec
@Pixel_Daddy

I'll pick stuff out for you if I don't hear from you and I can always change it for you if you log in after the thread goes up it's no sweat, it's just to showcase your hard work for the shoop scene in 2022.

Hey guys, could you post a couple of your 2022 shoops here for your showcase in the SOTY 2022 thread, it's going up tomorrow.

@fprado
@AleYeah
@Dude Incredible
@Get To Da Choppa
@pamirec
@Pixel_Daddy

I'll pick stuff out for you if I don't hear from you and I can always change it for you if you log in after the thread goes up it's no sweat, it's just to showcase your hard work for the shoop scene in 2022.
Thanks, fellow Sherbro. Unfortunately, I’m really busy lately. Will have you opt out, respectfully.

Here are my two. I had 485 shoops in my folder, and that's just the ones I saved, so it was really hard to try to pick just two.

1) Bigwaverider rodeo riding with Shad, Rogan and Arq in the background:
DarlingBaggyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

2) Ko'ed Usman with Shad lips and Edwards eyes:
EquatorialBlankBeagle-size_restricted.gif

Here are my two. I had 485 shoops in my folder, and that's just the ones I saved, so it was really hard to try to pick just two.

1) Bigwaverider rodeo riding with Shad, Rogan and Arq in the background:
DarlingBaggyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

2) Ko'ed Usman with Shad lips and Edwards eyes:
EquatorialBlankBeagle-size_restricted.gif

haha, funny stuff bud. Thanks for posting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back