Shoop Shoopper of the Year 2022 Candidates.

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
What's up my Shoop brothers, it's that time of year again and after a lot of hard work behind the scenes and looking through every shoop thread, contest thread and AV thread, we have come up with the list of 20 shoopers that have put in the most work towards the shoop scene and deserve to be in the running for the award.

Shoutout to @Myrddin Wild and @Otto! for all the help behind the scenes as this is a lot of work. Much appreciated brothers!

Ok this is just to announce the candidates and ask you guys to post two shoops you would like to use to display your work in the OP which will be posted on the 6th of January.

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck

SOTY 2022 final 20 contestants:

01. @bigwaverider
02. @Arqueto
03. @Myrddin Wild
04. @Otto!
05. @SenorFranko
06. @Reach4theSky
07. @caketime21
08. @giovanni_ss
09. @Buff
10. @fprado
11. @AleYeah
12. @Dude Incredible
13. @Pizza Werewolf
14. @Dillydilly
15. @Bjjpitbull8
16. @Natural Order
17. @Get To Da Choppa
18. @Kryptt
19. @pamirec
20. @Pixel_Daddy

The list is in no particular order and will be randomized before the OP is started.

Please post your two favourite shoops here so I can attach them to the OP. Best of luck my Shoop fam

Last edited:
What's up my Shoop brothers, it's that time of year again and after a lot of hard work behind the scenes and looking through every shoop thread, contest thread and AV thread, we have come up with the list of 20 shoopers that have put in the most work towards the shoop scene and deserve to be in the running for the award.

Shoutout to @Myrddin Wild and @Otto! for all the help behind the scenes as this is a lot of work. Much appreciated brothers!

Ok this is just to announce the candidates and ask you guys to post two shoops you would like to use to display your work in the OP which will be posted on the 6th of January.

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck

SOTY 2022 final 20 contestants:

01. @bigwaverider
02. @Arqueto
03. @Myrddin Wild
04. @Otto!
05. @SenorFranko
06. @Reach4theSky
07. @caketime21
08. @giovanni_ss
09. @Buff
10. @fprado
11. @AleYeah
12. @Dude Incredible
13. @Pizza Werewolf
14. @Dillydilly
15. @Bjjpitbull8
16. @Natural Order
17. @Get To Da Choppa
18. @Kryptt
19. @BEATDOWNS
20. @Pixel_Daddy

The list is in no particular order and will be randomized before the OP is started.

Please post your two favourite shoops here so I can attach them to the OP. Best of luck my Shoop fam
I would like to opt out as you will just win again anyway. Please do not include me.

I would like to opt out as you will just win again anyway. Please do not include me.

It's up to you bud and I've only ever won this once and that was when Mike wasn't in it a couple of years back. This is @bigwaverider's last SOTY award nomination and you have shooped your butt off this year. Are you sure you don't want to be a part of this? this one is for Mike.

This is the last time it will be called the Shooper of the Year as next year it will be called the Bigwaverider Shooper of the Year Award just like the Frankie NYC one.

It's up to you bud and I've only ever won this once and that was when Mike wasn't in it a couple of years back. This is @bigwaverider's last SOTY award nomination and you have shooped your butt off this year. Are you sure you don't want to be a part of this? this one is for Mike.

This is the last time it will be called the Shooper of the Year as next year it will be called the Bigwaverider Shooper of the Year Award just like the Frankie NYC one.
Pick someone else.

Well here are my entries.

xWkdmyD.gif

Fr8TvY7.gif

Wow, thanks for all the work @Arqueto @Myrddin Wild and @Otto! You put into this thread. Never knew it was this much effort, appreciate it. Will have look through and post some shoops tonight.

No sweat bud, thanks for all your hard work through the year too. You're a shoop machine and a top geezer.

@Arqueto @Myrddin Wild @Otto!
Thanks for the hard work you guys put into sorting this stuff out. It must be a very time-consuming task.
I'll go through my shoops a bit later and see what I can come up with.

Thanks bud and thanks for all the awesome shoops and hard work you have put in through the year.

5OhThmu.jpg

Dis my first & only fone paint... when I waz away from me desktop... out of town 2 yearz ago & Oli first won teh title. As it's my absolute best fone shoop ever, I wonder if there's any way I can bring this forward & use it to represent this year.
l@nd0

Last edited:
Back