SHOOPERS - Make easy templates.

Credo

Goldmember
@Gold
Reaction score
Hello dogs!

Just found this and thought i would post it here. For those of you who want to make easy templates in a click!
It´s not perfect but damn useful still, easy online editor.

https://www.remove.bg/

Example: (made in 1 sec)

5yeql1.jpg

2m5mmax.png

Merry X-mas!

Last edited:
That's actually impressive as fuck. Of course it's not perfect and will require a little more care, but for an online thingy, it's damned good. @Credo did you resize the .png cutout or did the website do that?

I just made one and it seems it resizes the .png.
Hello dogs!

Just found this and thought i would post it here. For those of you who want to make easy templates in a click!
It´s not perfect but damn useful still, easy online editor.

https://www.remove.bg/

Example: (made in 1 sec)

5yeql1.jpg

2m5mmax.png

Merry X-mas!

The fact that it gets little strands of hair is unreal. I don't like that it auto resizes the png. It would be nice if it kept them the same size so you could put them on top of each other in PS, GIMP, or w/e and dial in the selection.

Photoshop has a feature called "Select Subject" which can make your life easier at times. It tries to do the same thing to give you a baseline cutout that you can dial in. Man I wish it worked that good.

I just made one and it seems it resizes the .png.

The fact that it gets little strands of hair is unreal. I don't like that it auto resizes the png. It would be nice if it kept them the same size so you could put them on top of each other in PS, GIMP, or w/e and dial in the selection.
Yeah that editor is actually impressive as fook. :)

I don´t know if i made the thread in the right forum as i wish many shoopers can start using that in the future.

EDIT: Oh i see now it has been moved to Shoopville ;)

Yeah that editor is actually impressive as fook. :)
I don´t know if i made the thread in the right forum as i wish many shoopers can start using that in the future. EDIT: Oh i see now it has been moved to Shoopville ;)

Yea shoopers can use the hell out of remove.bg. Great find. I just don't like that it resizes the .png. I moved your thread here. I forgot to tell you that in the note you hopefully rec'd. :D

Adobe needs to learn to do that. As a comparison, I used the same source image as yours and tried PS's "Select Subject" feature. PS on top. Yours on the bottom. PS does a little better in some places, but overall https://www.remove.bg/ gives a better result that I would want to work with. Just so you know, "Select Subject" is also a one click button. There is nothing manual at all. And for the record, "Select Subject" was never intended as a background remover. It's just a tool to get you started on your selection.

Photoshop
ps-png.490367

remove.bg
2m5mmax.png

Attachments

• ps.png
    ps.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 221
Dam that's awesome, totally using that, thanks for posting this TS.

This is a game changer for shoop threads. No excuse for not having templates now. Thanks for sharing!

then youre stuck with a photo with no background, what good is that?

I ran a random pic from my phone through, and it looked terrible. Then I read this in the About section:

"Why does it only work for persons/faces?

Our AI is trained to detect persons as foreground and everything else as background. That's why it only works if there is at least one person in the image."

Cats are not considered people by this AI, in case you were wondering.

upload_2018-12-19_18-8-23.jpeg

Wow this is cool. It's not perfect, but I can fix those little things. Thanks.

Cheers.

upload_2018-12-19_18-8-49.png

Damn, impressive, just in time cause I needed to share shoopable, but too early for me to shoop it

Just for comparison, there is the Picsart version - it has a weird outline.

PicsArt_01-16-02.14.09.png

And here's the version from the OP

2m5mmax.png

Neither version kept Holly's right hand.

Just for comparison, there is the Picsart version - it has a weird outline.

View attachment 505881

And here's the version from the OP

2m5mmax.png

Neither version kept Holly's right hand.
That Picsart one is damn good, too. I need to give it another shot. I tried it on my old phone and it ran like garbage, but I've upgraded since then.

Great news. Remove.bg is now available in high resolution. Now for the bad new. These people are totally insane with their prices.

93 4K images $ 39 / mo
250 4K images $ 99 / mo 562 4K images $ 219 / mo 1,250 4K images $ 449 / mo

I have read that their technology maxes out at 10 megapixels. They also have a Photoshop plug-in that is limited to 50 625×400 images a month. Even with the plugin, if you want high res you are still going to have to pay. And from what I am gathering, even with Photoshop, the image still had to be uploaded to the web in order to be processed.

1250 images a month is over $5000 a year!! Hell even a paltry 93 images a month is $468 a year. That's about 4 times the price of Photoshop itself! It is cheaper if you get a lower resolution package, but even that is stupidly over priced. Screw remove.bg. They are ridiculous.

https://www.remove.bg/pricing

Back