Shoop SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD! PUT UP FEB. 03, 2020

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2019. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to the all natty GOAT @bigwaverider for another well deserved win.

The Shooping community seems to get bigger every year. There's never been a more exciting time for Shooping and I feel 2020 will be even bigger. Lots of new talent and a lot of already existing talent who keep getting better.

Also a big thank you to all the people who voted for me. 41 votes, i'm amazed. That's way more than I could have possibly hoped for. Especially in this stacked talent pool. Placing 3rd is an honor and a huge accomplishment I think.

Contrats to everyone for being nominated.

Oh shit you guys ive got Jeff Novitzky blowing up my inbox...just brace yourselves

History shows again and again what happens when you leave it up to the judges.

ZikgfHV.jpg

BWR making us look like a bunch of scrubs from the minor leagues.

Big fail. I just noticed I never voted. I wasn't sure on who to place my 3rd vote on and forgot to actually come back and vote.

My 2 votes were going to @Arqueto and @bigwaverider. I was torn on the 3rd one but I think it would have gone to @MacGregor

Dammit I tried not too beat you, I was offering handies behind the scene to get anyone to vote for you

Big up @X Factor for taking the crown, good work bro, fully deserved winner of the most prestigious title on Sherdog

You are officially Shooper OF The Year!!! Wooooooooooooooo

c3LRjq5.png
spelling-bee-winner-gif-1.gif

Congrats to @bigwaverider for another big win. You're still the man.<Moves>

Big thanks to everyone who voted for me. I love you all!! {<tongue}

To those who didn't. You're still my peeps.:)

600px-Dumb-sw10d.jpg

Last edited:
OK here is the final placings. A HUGE tie for 14th place.

01. @bigwaverider 97 vote(s)
02. @Arqueto 57 vote(s)
03. @Sansnom 41 vote(s)
04. @Myrddin Wild 30 vote(s)
05. @MacGregor 24 vote(s)
06. @Buff 21 vote(s)
07. @dije1 16 vote(s)
08. @Frank McEdgar 15 vote(s)
09. @Clippy 13 vote(s)
10. @Natural Order 12 vote(s)
11. @The Clark 10 vote(s)
12. @Ottawaguy 9 vote(s)
13. @Iron Skin 7 vote(s)
14. @BigTruck 5 vote(s) - TIE
14. @jei 5 vote(s) - TIE
14. @Dead Kennedy 5 vote(s) - TIE
14. @HughPhug 5 vote(s) - TIE
14. @in the liver 5 vote(s) - TIE
14. @OG Thanos 5 vote(s) - TIE
20. @X Factor 2 vote(s)

What a great year 2019 was. The Shoop Scene is growing. People are upping their games.

Rounding up our top 10:

Congrats to @Arqueto who is Rookie of the Year for 2019. Won ISL 7 too!!
@Sansnom placed high too. Brother has only been shooping 2 years too.
@Myrddin Wild About freaking time this guy got the recognition he deserves!!! Most underrated Shooper on SD. SUPER PROUD of him!!
@MacGregor Best damned cell phone shooper there is. One of the most talented too. Did I mention he shoops on a cell phone?
@dije1 long time staple of the scene. Among the best for sure.
@Buff Sherdog's own "Fringe shooper". Winner of Shooper of the Year 2017. Hope he stays for 2020 and so does everyone else.
@Frank McEdgar another new Shooper who burst on the scene. Gonna be coming on strong in 2020
@Clippy We finally got @Clippy shooping! Always there to pump the guys up. I expect huge things from him in 2020. No pressure bro. :D
@Natural Order Another candidate for Rookie of the Year. Completely DESTROYED everyone in the Non Gif Shoop v5 Contest. People have their eyes on him for sure. Watch out!
@The Clark Brought 3D to the scene this Year. Also held the Shoop the New UFC Belt Contest in 2019.

Last edited:
Congrats @bigwaverider for winning SOTY nobody does more for the shoop scene here and nobody works harder than you. Thanks for all that you do and thanks for all the help over the last year.

Who would have thought that this contest would be so close you just edged it at the end there and only 40 votes in it, nothing in it really, basically a tie.

Break open a brand new tube of the good stuff to celebrate, let your hair down and show yourself some love bro. Champ bless!

QizjwhH.png

Thanks mate. It's been a pleasure this year. Except for the times I was bitching and moaning to ya. I know I had my ups and downs in 2019. :D
Kongirts on 2rd place. What a feat for someone who was only shooping 1 year (and 3 weeks). It was a close race. We were neck and neck the whole way.

Shoutout to our sponsor. Stroke 29.
mir-stroke-29-big-arm-w7msray-jpg.726011

And shout out to @bigwaverider for coming dead last, we all have to start somewhere dude, chin up, maybe you'll get better this year Love you homie

I'll try to keep my spirits up my friend. :D Thank you.

Yeah @bigwaverider stepped it up a notch in 2019. Kept us all on our toes, even inspired us at times. I hope the site appreciates and acknowledges his work as much as the rest of us. Nice job, congrats.

Thanks Mac. We are all here in 2020 still. Gonna be better. Things are going good.

Congratulations everyone. Even if you made the poll that’s a huge accomplishment considering how many homies are in the shoop game this year. Well done everyone

Yea man it was hard to just pick 20. We spent hours and hours and hours and hours trying to find 20. Finding 20 was the hardest thing ever on SD. Not joking.

also @bigwaverider if you ever need any pointers or tips, just ask bro, my door is always open. Let's see if we can get you through to 2nd round on a few contests this year

OMG Thanks!! I will be sure to do that. Appreciate the offer. :D

Shooper of the Year
icon_cheers.png
Bigwaverider
icon_cheers.png

Congrats Brother!
ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif
Nobody does more for the scene or makes more shoops than @Brother Rider!
icon_cheers.png
It's a victory well deserved!
icon_cheers.png

Our very own gif master has barely eeked out a close win vs who could be considered the Rookie of the year, @Arqueto who picked up photoshop & took off like a true champion! Your volume & quality as well as exploding onto the gif scene has made you our very worthy Silver metalist!

Everyone is a winner though. Creating the art is in itself the real reward, & sharing it with what has become a very enjoyable shoop community of friends that keep the laughs rolling is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Much Love to all teh SherShoopaz!!!

tenor.gif

What a great post!! You are becoming the Shakespeare of Sherdog. thanks man. I so want to put this in my sig.

"Everyone is a winner though. Creating the art is in itself the real reward, & sharing it with what has become a very enjoyable shoop community of friends that keep the laughs rolling is the gift that keeps on giving!!!"

Not everyone's a winner to be fair, some of us had to do unspeakable acts to get a just couple of votes I feel dirty

/smiles. Zips up pants. :D

Wtf is a Bi Gwa Verider anyway?

<{walkerwhut}>

I almost like that name. Big Guava Rider sounds cool too.

Congrats to the all natty GOAT @bigwaverider for another well deserved win.
The Shooping community seems to get bigger every year. There's never been a more exciting time for Shooping and I feel 2020 will be even bigger. Lots of new talent and a lot of already existing talent who keep getting better.
Also a big thank you to all the people who voted for me. 41 votes, i'm amazed. That's way more than I could have possibly hoped for. Especially in this stacked talent pool. Placing 3rd is an honor and a huge accomplishment I think.
Contrats to everyone for being nominated.

Kawngreets on 3st place bro!! You Medalled. Is that even a word? You are coming on strong and have cemented yourself as a top dog.

Oh shit you guys ive got Jeff Novitzky blowing up my inbox...just brace yourselves

It's just for decoration man. All for appearance. He's in my back pocket.

what is it like big guy rider or big gay raider or something?

I'm trying to think of a comeback but got nothing.

BWR making us look like a bunch of scrubs from the minor leagues.
Big fail. I just noticed I never voted. I wasn't sure on who to place my 3rd vote on and forgot to actually come back and vote.

My 2 votes were going to @Arqueto and @bigwaverider. I was torn on the 3rd one but I think it would have gone to @MacGregor

Tough picks this year and will get harder the next. And you never voted? I think we have to sick @Dead Kennedy on you man.

The Champ is here !

jJW9vrZ.jpg

mahalo brother. :D

Congrats to @bigwaverider for another big win. You're still the man.<Moves> Big thanks to everyone who voted for me. I love you all!! {<tongue}To everyone else. You're still my peeps.:)

600px-Dumb-sw10d.jpg

Thanks bro. I am sure everyone will step it up a notch this year too.

Attachments

• mir stroke 29 big arm w7MsRAY.jpg
    mir stroke 29 big arm w7MsRAY.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 21
Thanks mate. It's been a pleasure this year. Except for the times I was bitching and moaning to ya. I know I had my ups and downs in 2019. :D
Kongirts on 2rd place. What a feat for someone who was only shooping 1 year (and 3 weeks). It was a close race. We were neck and neck the whole way.

Shoutout to our sponsor. Stroke 29.
mir-stroke-29-big-arm-w7msray-jpg.726011

I'll try to keep my spirits up my friend. :D Thank you.

Thanks Mac. We are all here in 2020 still. Gonna be better. Things are going good.

Yea man it was hard to just pick 20. We spent hours and hours and hours and hours trying to find 20. Finding 20 was the hardest thing ever on SD. Not joking.

OMG Thanks!! I will be sure to do that. Appreciate the offer. :D

What a great post!! You are becoming the Shakespeare of Sherdog. thanks man. I so want to put this in my sig.

"Everyone is a winner though. Creating the art is in itself the real reward, & sharing it with what has become a very enjoyable shoop community of friends that keep the laughs rolling is the gift that keeps on giving!!!"

/smiles. Zips up pants. :D

I almost like that name. Big Guava Rider sounds cool too.

Kawngreets on 3st place bro!! You Medalled. Is that even a word? You are coming on strong and have cemented yourself as a top dog.

It's just for decoration man. All for appearance. He's in my back pocket.

I'm trying to think of a comeback but got nothing.

Tough picks this year and will get harder the next. And you never voted? I think we have to sick @Dead Kennedy on you man.

mahalo brother. :D

Thanks bro. I am sure everyone will step it up a notch this year too.

congrats bruh, you deserve it. would do you a little tribute pic but im beavering away on my ms paint...don't even have time to find a relevant gif :|

MarriedFlawedIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

Thanks, bro! I think this might be the 5th or 6th time that I land 3rd in a round or overall contest so i'm definitely proud of that. Of course, none of this would have been possible without your help. So big thanks to you for the continued support and for everything you do for the shooping community.

My goal this year is to improve teh shooping skills and learn After Effects. 2019 was a lazy year and I haven't really put any time or effort towards improving so I was shocked when I saw the results on the poll.

One must not remain stagnant for too long in a pool of talent that keeps getting bigger.

I forsee a huge shooping year for 2020. We're going to see some pretty amazing stuff from all shoopers.

Congrats again on your win.

Last edited:
Back