Shoop SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD! PUT UP FEB. 03, 2020

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2019. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

Nasty mofo. I admit I kinda have a thing for @dije1's avatar girl. I dig em with no teeth.
430979.jpg

Can't we leave it up another week? Just fur a laugh

Oh shit I put 2021 instead of 2020 as the poll ending date. :p

365 day 8 hour & 27 min. bump. We gotta get on this before time runz out.

shoop-groovy-bump-louisb-gif.725473

I need to Photshoop an ever revealing bloody stump instead of the donkey's head with days and months clicking by.

Congrats @bigwaverider for winning SOTY nobody does more for the shoop scene here and nobody works harder than you. Thanks for all that you do and thanks for all the help over the last year.

Who would have thought that this contest would be so close you just edged it at the end there and only 40 votes in it, nothing in it really, basically a tie.

Break open a brand new tube of the good stuff to celebrate, let your hair down and show yourself some love bro. Champ bless!

QizjwhH.png

Last edited:
@HughPhug...if i hadnt used my final vote on myself, you'd have beaten me

View attachment 725817
Dammit I tried not too beat you, I was offering handies behind the scene to get anyone to vote for you

Big up @X Factor for taking the crown, good work bro, fully deserved winner of the most prestigious title on Sherdog

You are officially Shooper OF The Year!!! Wooooooooooooooo

c3LRjq5.png

And shout out to @bigwaverider for coming dead last, we all have to start somewhere dude, chin up, maybe you'll get better this year

Love you homie

Yeah @bigwaverider stepped it up a notch in 2019. Kept us all on our toes, even inspired us at times. I hope the site appreciates and acknowledges his work as much as the rest of us. Nice job, congrats.

Congratulations everyone. Even if you made the poll that’s a huge accomplishment considering how many homies are in the shoop game this year. Well done everyone

also @bigwaverider if you ever need any pointers or tips, just ask bro, my door is always open

Let's see if we can get you through to 2nd round on a few contests this year

Shooper of the Year
icon_cheers.png
Bigwaverider
icon_cheers.png

Congrats Brother!
ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif
Nobody does more for the scene or makes more shoops than @Brother Rider!
icon_cheers.png
It's a victory well deserved!
icon_cheers.png

Our very own gif master has barely eeked out a close win vs who could be considered the Rookie of the year, @Arqueto who picked up photoshop & took off like a true champion! Your volume & quality as well as exploding onto the gif scene has made you our very worthy Silver metalist!

Everyone is a winner though. Creating the art is in itself the real reward, & sharing it with what has become a very enjoyable shoop community of friends that keep the laughs rolling is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Much Love to all teh SherShoopaz!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Shooper of the Year
icon_cheers.png
Bigwaverider
icon_cheers.png

Congrats Brother!
ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif
Nobody does more for the scene or makes more shoops than @bigwaverider It's a victory well deserved!

Our very own gif master has barely eeked out a close win vs who could be considered the Rookie of the year, @Arqueto who picked up photoshop & took off like a true champion! Your volume & quality as well as exploding onto the gif scene has made you our very worthy Silver metalist!

Everyone is a winner though. Creating the art is in itself the real reward, & sharing it with what has become a very enjoyable shoop community of friends that keep the laughs rolling is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Much Love to all teh SherShoopaz!!!

tenor.gif

Not everyone's a winner to be fair, some of us had to do unspeakable acts to get a just couple of votes

I feel dirty

Back