SHOOP that Stephen Bonnar WHO SUCKS NOW ??

A shoop topic from an event that happened in 2014, you don't give us a template, and yet you complain about the lack of good shoop threads? Cmon buddy, where were you back then when the threads were made about the unmasking of Justin McCully? I know we lost many threads from 2014 and 15 due to the migration, so I don't know if we can pull them up.

Also, the Shoop subforum is an archive of sorts, we keep active shoop threads in the heavies for a while until they've run their course. That way, it's easy browsing to find good shoop threads of the past, I don't know what you're getting so upset about how we manage those subforums. If we kept them all in the heavies, you'd have to use the dreaded search feature that no one seems to know how to use anymore.

Ok ok guys, I hear yeah.

Unfortunately this is about the extent of my shoop , or shall I say MS Paint skills:

dlGP8On.png

As for template, here you guys go. I will edit my first post as well.

My opinion on the state of shoops these day though still remains. It doesn't feel quite as awesome as it was back in the day. :(

But what you said does make me happy. I think I just don't really see em anymore.

HTQSMMQ.png

dyy0Ui8.gif

Really hoping someone caught that incident on video. Sounds too good not to be seen

Really hoping someone caught that incident on video. Sounds too good not to be seen

Up there with Kramer the racist, lmao.

Here is how Joe Rogan handles a heckler, shit is funnier than his act IMO:

That "Mighty Mouse" shirt is some Nostradomas shit.. he said the Universe was sending him a message to get it and now a fighter named after the cartoon character on that shirt is the P4P best in the world ?_?

honestly knowing how bonnar is, i wouldn't be surprised if that whole thing was some work.

The guy's nickname is "The American Psycho." For shure don't put your hands on him.

Back