Shoop that Silva

whoa that's a lot better than most first attempts, and a lot of later attempts :D

just needs Bisping's face on the other guy and shadface for the reporter on the TV

ShadFace_zpsafaf73af.png

CHfeQ4w.jpg

EDIT:

2nd try, think I faded the shadface a little too much.

HvZ3jLC.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers, I might have to get a bit more practice with this stuff.
I'd say try messing with the contrast for the original shadface, then hue to reduce the colour and finally make it slightly transparent if it needs further blending.

if you can do all those things

I'd say try messing with the contrast for the original shadface, then hue to reduce the colour and finally make it slightly transparent if it needs further blending.

if you can do all those things

I don't think paint does, though I'm no expert. I had to use a fill setting to get the fade effect, though I could possibly have used a different colour for the fill setting to create a better image.

Yeah that looks good.
ah I forgot you said Paint. I used better software when I first got a pc, and before I knew paint existed so luckily I've never really used it, except for a rare "MS PAINT" drawing :p

I really like PaintShop Pro, as it's easy to get to grips with for basic stuff and has a decent amount of more advanced tools that don't require tutorials to use (for the most part) with some similarities to the more popular (and superior) adobe photoshop.

I use a cracked copy though of course and it can be a bitch to install

ah I forgot you said Paint. I used better software when I first got a pc, and before I knew paint existed so luckily I've never really used it, except for a rare "MS PAINT" drawing :p

I really like PaintShop Pro, as it's easy to get to grips with for basic stuff and has a decent amount of more advanced tools that don't require tutorials to use (for the most part) with some similarities to the more popular (and superior) adobe photoshop.

I use a cracked copy though of course and it can be a bitch to install

Yeah I'll get something more advanced sooner or later, have looked at Paint Shop Pro and looks fairly intuitive.

JoBwdzQ.jpg
This thread is thread is as awesome as tim duncan water sliding

I find the Dallas police chief bears an uncanny resemblance to Silva

160708235815-dallas-police-chief-david-brown-profile-sidner-pkg-00005716-large-169.jpg

stream_img.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back