Shoop that Rogan!

Rc7kV9F.png

PS: I liked your idea @jeicex but felt it needed a bit of work

PS: I liked your idea @jeicex but felt it needed a bit of work

Yeah as I was finishing it, I realized that his head was the wrong shade, but needed to get back to work so I couldn't spend more time with it. I should have lightened the picture or adjusted the contrast to make it fit better.

Yeah as I was finishing it, I realized that his head was the wrong shade, but needed to get back to work so I couldn't spend more time with it. I should have lightened the picture or adjusted the contrast to make it fit better.
the lighting for that template has caused me problems in every shoop I've done so far.

the lighting for that template has caused me problems in every shoop I've done so far.
Me too. It's why I cleaned up Shocked Rogan a while back to make the template more user friendly.

Me too. It's why I cleaned up Shocked Rogan a while back to make the template more user friendly.

Is this any better? Honestly, I got a full on case of CSS (Can't See Shit) cause I can't find my computer glasses. I just turned down the shadows a bit and did a little levels adjustments on the mids. Fixed the yellows cause they had a bit of a green tint (which is apparent on the right side of his head and his arms) and slightly dialed in the reds. Did a minor saturation on his shorts. I hope this came out OK cause I can't tell.

New one

pZbRKuH.png

Old one
eYKie0t.png

Is this any better? Honestly, I got a full on case of CSS (Can't See Shit) cause I can't find my computer glasses. I just turned down the shadows a bit and did a little levels adjustments on the mids. Fixed the yellows cause they had a bit of a green tint (which is apparent on the right side of his head and his arms) and slightly dialed in the reds. Did a minor saturation on his shorts. I hope this came out OK cause I can't tell.

New one

pZbRKuH.png

Old one
eYKie0t.png
wasn't a criticism btw. you worked with the photo in the OP right?

I always learn things when I'm trying to match lighting, hue and image quality.

wasn't a criticism btw. you worked with the photo in the OP right? I always learn things when I'm trying to match lighting, hue and image quality.

Oh I didn't take it that way brother. But I do accept criticism well if you ever feel need. :)
And yea I just cut out the template.

Well I wasn't going to post this here but I changed my mind. The video is a 5-6 second loop and the song is a 12 second loop that I made with Audacity. It goes on for 5 minutes plus.Turn up your sound.

Here's the gif ping pong loop.

5q91lQj.gif

The friggin Shadface and shooping is one of the funniest things in comedy history. Never gets old.
Rogan is the definition of the term dork, especially pursed lips kettlebell version.

I know this is terrible but I couldn't resist

4Cqv74y.png

I laughed the entire time when I made that one.

Sorry to copy your idea, didn't realize you had already shooped that one.

Bigwaverider's contribution to this thread is going too hard to beat, good work !

Back