Shoop Shoop that Rogan Sauna Part II

20190126_145239-gif.512339
incredible <45>

Rogan makes these shoopable faces intentionally

nah I meant what movie was the gif from? or at least who was the original actor?

I found it through a "google reverse image lookup". It's from one of the Mission Impossible movies. Video in the spoiler.

You need to be paid good sums of money for this level of skill. Thank you for giving your talents away for free.

haha Thanks. I agree and accept Amazon eGift codes. :D

Well done, as usual.

Mahalo brah. :D

View attachment 512229

First GIF shoop that I have ever attempted, so still figuring things out.

Welcome to the dark side. Are you using Photoshop?

I think this is cool. Maybe can somehow work DMT into this?

When I saw the request I groaned, changing face colour is usually a time consuming process (to get right)

You nailed it <45>

Hah. I too groaned at the request. Hammer and chisel prevailed though. I just beat on it till it worked. :D

I have an app on my phone called GIF Maker-Editor. I have Photoshop on my phone as well, but I don't know how to use it for GIFs.

I also use GIF maker. When I use GIF->images they go to Picsart. I edit all frames in picsart. Dont use group dl as it's not putting the frames in sequence. You can do them individually.

I also use GIF maker. When I use GIF->images they go to Picsart. I edit all frames in picsart. Dont use group dl as it's not putting the frames in sequence. You can do them individually.
I'll have to try Picsart. I have always just used the photo editor in my Android gallery.

Back