Shoop that Lawler (UFC 201)

A bit sloppy. rush job.

rQr2Q6s.gif

Lmao....beautiful

goddamnit REDUCE THE HUE!!
<bball2>
you're killing me .... first match the template to the source image THEN finish your shoops

and I've reduced the hue a bit for the templates :)

mfbPMeY.png
p4PQt9M.png

I usually don't comment on shoop threads to avoid clutter, but I just had to say that this one is GOLD!

PLEASE DO COMMENT BROTHER!!! F* the clutter brah. :)

You see below what @alexxx & @bish0p2004 said below? These are good observations that help the Shoopers. Them saying that is better than 100 Likes. It lets the Shoopers know what is good, bad, etc and will make them better in the long run. Also getting even a "Nice" brings a smile to the shoopers faces and makes them feel appreciated. Think about it, these guys are spending 30 minutes to up to 40 hours on these shoops and it can get lonely when no one talks to you. Trust me, I talk to a lot of them so I know how they are feeling. I have talked to a few of them to try to get rid of the Likes in these threads so people talk to us again like they did pre new forum.

Personally I look at my notifications and get excited when someone comments on my shoops. If I get 100 Likes it's no biggy, but getting even 2 or 3 comments makes my day. :D Besides comments bump the threads which keeps them alive and thus more shoops may occur.

Any Shoopers reading this, please post your feelings.

Lmao....beautiful

the faces are so good haha, just noticed woodleys face changing in the last second :D

11 / 10 brother bigwaverider <3

Thanks <cheer>

That's a candidate for going on the dancing Tito head that is on JCVD's body

BWR and this thread made my first morning smile... Good sheeeeittt.

i usually have to go through 99 garbage threads on this forum to get one hilarious thread like this one, it makes frequenting SD worth it, lol.

BWR basically owns this thread

PLEASE DO COMMENT BROTHER!!! F* the clutter brah. :)

You see below what @alexxx & @bish0p2004 said below? These are good observations that help the Shoopers. Them saying that is better than 100 Likes. It lets the Shoopers know what is good, bad, etc and will make them better in the long run. Also getting even a "Nice" brings a smile to the shoopers faces and makes them feel appreciated. Think about it, these guys are spending 30 minutes to up to 40 hours on these shoops and it can get lonely when no one talks to you. Trust me, I talk to a lot of them so I know how they are feeling. I have talked to a few of them to try to get rid of the Likes in these threads so people talk to us again like they did pre new forum.

Personally I look at my notifications and get excited when someone comments on my shoops. If I get 100 Likes it's no biggy, but getting even 2 or 3 comments makes my day. :D Besides comments bump the threads which keeps them alive and thus more shoops may occur.

Any Shoopers reading this, please post your feelings.

Thanks <cheer>

Thanks for letting me know. I will not hesitate to comment going forward.

The soccer one is 10/10. The Dumb and Dumber one is 999/10.

sherdog should pay bigwaverider. i am serious, most quality poster on this entire forum.

yup. getting a shoop quoted = warm buttery feelings on the inside. encourages us to do more

It absolutely does brah. Ya tell anyone "good job" and it makes them happy and more eager to do more. I could, and have, written paragraphs about my feelings on that.

Thanks for letting me know. I will not hesitate to comment going forward. The soccer one is 10/10. The Dumb and Dumber one is 999/10.

Right on brother! We get everyone doing it and I can GUARANTEE the Shoops scene will get better. Both for the Shoopers as they will feel more appreciated, and for the users as they will get better (and more!!) shoops. I could, and have, written paragraphs about that too. :D

sherdog should pay bigwaverider. i am serious, most quality poster on this entire forum.

HAHA!

BWR basically owns this thread

BWR and this thread made my first morning smile... Good sheeeeittt.

i usually have to go through 99 garbage threads on this forum to get one hilarious thread like this one, it makes frequenting SD worth it, lol.

We are not worthy.

current p4p shoop champion = bigwaverider

Mahalo guys. Starting to get better after a few month of stagnation in my skills. Developed some methods to do these things pretty fast now. Appreciate the kind words. :D

Back