Shoop that Krylov vs. Herman

also did something similar long time

yc3E5Q1.jpg

Last edited:
This is one of the greatest shoops I have ever seen, and I absolutely do not say that lightly.

Thanks for the nice words man.

I tried to start a shoop thread a week or so ago and was savaged so badly (rightly savaged, it was stupid ) I was thinking about giving up on shoops :)

Here I start: Nikita "Al Capone" Krylov

nISXHqE.jpg

i heard he no longer goes by the nickname "al capone". currently sherdog lists his nickname as "the miner" but i dont recall how buffer introduced him last night.

Thanks for the nice words man.

I tried to start a shoop thread a week or so ago and was savaged so badly (rightly savaged, it was stupid ) I was thinking about giving up on shoops :)

It's good when people say nice things about our shoops. We hardly ever get it. One kind reply can lift your spirits and make it all worth it... well at least more worth it. :) But yea, I have quit shooping like 12 times, so don't feel alone in your frustration brother.

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but I am gonna post it anyways.

b2xv1Nd.gif

It's good when people say nice things about our shoops. We hardly ever get it. One kind reply can lift your spirits and make it all worth it... well at least more worth it. :) But yea, I have quit shooping like 12 times, so don't feel alone in your frustration brother.

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but I am gonna post it anyways.

b2xv1Nd.gif
when I first saw this it played a lot slower before it loaded properly and was quite a bit funnier (for me)

you barely see her smile at this speed

ps: sorry it's a criticism, you know I wouldn't bother if I didn't like it to begin with

Back