Shoop ***SHOOP That Knocked Out Tito Ortizzzzzzzzz!***

This thread was hilarious. I wish I could point out all the extra good ones (they were all funny in some way), but it would take too long. Some people have some serious photoshop skills. I need to get better software. Anyway, thanks for the laughs. When I saw that video of Tito almost crying because people were being mean to him on the interwebs, the first thing I thought of was this thread, lol.

I made a tutorial for ya brah.

Photoshop does not come with your computer. It costs $10 a month. I am trying to help and I made you a tutorial with a website called "Photopea". There are a lot of programs out there to use, but I chose Photopea because you don't have to install anything. I included the background image and Tito's head so you can duplicate this tutorial. If you dont like this tutorial, or if you dont like Photospea, let me know. If you do try this, I would love to see you post your final Shoop here.

In the tutorial, I forgot to show you how to save, so I made a part 2, showing you how to save. Turn up the volume if you have to.

"Sorta Easy Shoop Tutorial with Tito Ortiz"

"How to Save Your File From Photopea"

tito-silva-ko-rebuild.png

cecil650.jpg

Thanks for the tutorial. Here is my cecil and my contribution.cecil650 (1).jpg
biden (1).jpg

This thread was hilarious. I wish I could point out all the extra good ones (they were all funny in some way), but it would take too long. Some people have some serious photoshop skills. I need to get better software. Anyway, thanks for the laughs. When I saw that video of Tito almost crying because people were being mean to him on the interwebs, the first thing I thought of was this thread, lol.
Yeah, every shoop is so funny and over the top.
Hoping Tito will understand we're goofing around. He's contributed a lot to mixed martial arts.

Back