Shoop that Kennedy

QVj4QJc.png

ojGf2G0.png

EDIT: damn I'm the only one still believing in this thread haha

wooo didn't expect to see this thread again :D

I just stumbled onto this amazing thread thanks to the kindness of a stranger...

I'd like to thank all the contributors for their shooping that made me laugh for about 10 minutes straight...

just as I thought I could laugh no more after seeing the Passion of the Kennedy, Randy Kennedy of South Park, and Blacksploitation Kennedy...

came along Christy Kennedy's beating by War Romero, and Kennedy getting kicked by Romero's donkey

Thankyou all...I will never forget this thread and don't think anyone will ever top it
every time I come back to this thread, your post makes me laugh :)

QqTa0eQ.png

updated version below

accMDVc.gif

Last edited:
ojGf2G0.png

EDIT: damn I'm the only one still believing in this thread haha

lmao

Your contributions were amazing man. The thread turned out great. The incredulous Cormier and Coke Jones thread were on another level though.

lmao

Your contributions were amazing man. The thread turned out great. The incredulous Cormier and Coke Jones thread were on another level though.

thanks :) so do you know what movie that photo is from? (just curious if anyone recognises it, it's a classic)

with the exception of the donkey kick, I think all my shoops for this thread are still images, and it's been nice to take a break from the complex animations that the other threads demand.

Last edited:
thanks :) so do you know what movie that photo is from? (just curious if anyone recognises it, it's a classic)

with the exception of the donkey kick, I think all my shoops for this thread are still images, and it's been nice
to take a break from the complex animations that the other threads demand.

I believe the image is from Big trouble in little China

honestly like this shoop way more than the Jon Jones one, that one just seems forced.

Back