Shoop that freezing Joe Rogan

exF4l6N.jpg

Inspired by this ^
OEPalTy.jpg

Inspired by this ^

mMvH6L3.gif

seeing as this is a Rogan thread I thought I would throw in one of my old Rogan gifs!

final.gif

Holy moly that is good EOW. I have picked alot of the good shoopers brains. I have yet to pick yours. :D

"Looks like the face of a woman that"

No, Todd. It doesn't look like any woman's face.

You're right, I have problems ... with pics like these... and Social media combined with people. It's just a bad idea. Everyone thinks they have something to say, when they clearly don't. Talking so that it's not silent ... Needing attention from complete strangers.
Some people do shit for fun. Especially teenagers. Is he on your lawn or something?

... remember when there was an actual penis in this thread ?
That was back when this thread was still immature. Now it's entering its prime. It's matured a lot. I'm very proud of it, and I may reward it with some candy.

Top fucking marks there! Yes!

TY

You're right, I have problems ... with pics like these... and Social media combined with people. It's just a bad idea. Everyone thinks they have something to say, when they clearly don't. Talking so that it's not silent ... Needing attention from complete strangers.

Here ya go brah. Since you have a Conor AV, maybe you will like this one.

guvj8aI.jpg

Templates. The one on the left is cut out a little better and has a levels adjustment on it. Take your pick.

NiOVl3L.png
i9xBwpJ.png

why does he always makes these c level pics?

I'm sure that's not ban worthy or anything, since it's only a cock.

EDIT... Ahhhhh fuck. A good member warned me in PM that since I quoted the post with the pic of the cock. I could be banned too. I completely disagree if that's the case. I posted no cocks. I never intended to post cocks. There's no intent. Proving intent is the cornerstone of western law. But, I took the good gentleman at his word, and removed the quote from my post... even though it said ... "see attachment, blah". I figured the mods removed the pic, thereby removing it from the site entirely.... like a dead link.

Thank you unsaid member... I'll pay attention in the future, but I call Bullshit that I could ever be held responsible for quoting something already on the site. And my post is clearly against the original post... unless you're an idiot. Like I said... Us Canadians, and British are known for dry humour.

LMAO... I gotta quote myself...
Did I actually say " a good member " ?

Lol... Sorry fellas but I reverted to my 13 yr old self there for a second. I read that, and laughed my ass off.

made it, so will post it, but didn't come out as i wanted it to:
6RW5u48.jpg

damn another Rogan shoop thread AND I missed the controversial shoop

well again I hope to contribute something tomorrow, but maybe I won't :D

I'm sure that's not ban worthy or anything, since it's only a cock.

EDIT... Ahhhhh fuck. A good member warned me in PM that since I quoted the post with the pic of the cock. I could be banned too. I completely disagree if that's the case. I posted no cocks. I never intended to post cocks. There's no intent. Proving intent is the cornerstone of western law. But, I took the good gentleman at his word, and removed the quote from my post... even though it said ... "see attachment, blah". I figured the mods removed the pic, thereby removing it from the site entirely.... like a dead link.

Thank you unsaid member... I'll pay attention in the future, but I call Bullshit that I could ever be held responsible for quoting something already on the site. And my post is clearly against the original post... unless you're an idiot. Like I said... Us Canadians, and British are known for dry humour.
Lesson learned. Don't post pictures of cocks. Who knew?

Back