Shoop that Frankie!

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
he he, u thought you'd get away with it nuthuggers?

think again!

fight.jpg

Shutup u absolute mug - Frankie has fought 26 times and not once been finished - Conor has fought 22 times and been finished 3 times within 2 rounds. Show some respect to a legend and get outa conor's ass

Shutup u absolute mug - Frankie has fought 26 times and not once been finished - Conor has fought 22 times and been finished 3 times within 2 rounds. Show some respect to a legend and get outa conor's ass

tissue?

pic2.jpg

Legend?... I like Frankie but he's not fucking Bas Rutten. lol

Frankie hasn't been finished as much because he fights conservatively, Conor fights balls out.

And everyone gets shooped. Nobody is exempt. It's the way it's always been on here.

shoop dat

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
Legend?... I like Frankie but he's not fucking Bas Rutten. lol

Frankie hasn't been finished as much because he fights conservatively, Conor fights balls out.

And everyone gets shooped. Nobody is exempt. It's the way it's always been on here.
Look what Frankies done and the fights he's been in - usually against much bigger guys and the heart and courage he's shown at times is what all fighters should look to emulate. Gives me the shits when El Tapo fans say stupid shit about a dude that would outclass their boy any day of the week

Get the fuck out of here and go watch all his fights instead of making up shit.

I've seen plenty of his fights. Decision after decision. He's a point fighter.

Granted he recently finished Cub and Chad, that's why people were saying he's getting better but then that performance last night...

so many tears.
Not as many as you I bet when Nate Diaz the 6th ranked lightweight stepped off a boat in Cabo drinking tequila shots and into the octagon on 7 days notice and annihilated your boy

Shoop the guy that has never been finished? Lol nice try ts

I've seen plenty of his fights. Decision after decision. He's a point fighter.

Granted he recently finished Cub and Chad, that's why people were saying he's getting better but then that performance last night...

Unbelievable.

Back