Shoop That Fat Vitor Belfort

I want to see TRT Vitor in Japan against Fedor, that´s a fun fight.

Don't do PEDs guys. That should be a warning. When you come off you're messed up.

he looks much better now.

hCLXreu.jpg

Looks like the effects of age on the midsection. Could be the results of HGH use though--I'm not accusing vitor of using HGH, just pointing out it does have a side effect of increasing organ size and bloating out your midsection.

i dont know how he even has the motivation to do anything in life at all besides stay at home and bang his wife all day, god damn what a gem she is

Toe cheese is known to be pretty fattening

belfort-footlicking.gif

From his wife's instagram

wfo-o1Pdrx4.jpg

Isso que é uma verdadeira troca.... Enquanto eu lavo louça, meu abençoado marido Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort faz massagem nas minhas costas. Mulherada reivindiquem seus direitos

''It is a genuine exchange .... While I wash dishes, my blessed husband Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort makes massage on my back. Hey girls, claim your rights''
Vitor so is dominated by his wife

i dont know how he even has the motivation to do anything in life at all besides stay at home and bang his wife all day, god damn what a gem she is
I hear ya brah

images

images

I hear ya brah

images

images

word and i mean it in the most respectful way possible, belforts a GOAT. But if he ends up blitzing Jacare and getting another titleshot oh boy woulda that be epic af

leave the man alone. he has earned his right to rock a fat gut.

Back