Shoop That Fat Vitor Belfort

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
From his wife's instagram

wfo-o1Pdrx4.jpg

Isso que é uma verdadeira troca.... Enquanto eu lavo louça, meu abençoado marido Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort faz massagem nas minhas costas. Mulherada reivindiquem seus direitos

''It is a genuine exchange .... While I wash dishes, my blessed husband Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort makes massage on my back. Hey girls, claim your rights''

Vitor is a good husband and family man. I've always respected him for that...

How is Dana supposed to throw a strap around that?

So genuine they invited a photographer...

TRT Vitor is the GOAT. I don't care what anybody says... Vitor is my all time favourite, the TRT years were glorious.

For a Latino male though... He's actually done well to make it to his age without ballooning out!

wfo-o1Pdrx4.jpg

Isso que é uma verdadeira troca.... Enquanto eu lavo louça, meu abençoado marido Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort faz massagem nas minhas costas. Mulherada reivindiquem seus direitos

''It is a genuine exchange .... While I wash dishes, my blessed husband Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort makes massage on my back. Hey girls, claim your rights''
2012belfortjimkempergetty.jpg a minute of silence for TRTitor

wfo-o1Pdrx4.jpg

Looks like Vitor took some thaï pills the night before

Back