Shoop that exercising Beast

picsart_10-07-04-15-43-jpg.284895
nicely done mate!

Saturation point maybe?

@bigwaverider you and @LouisBolanos did a mass exodus all at the same time. It left a big hole!

BWR basically went pro, you're trying, and @LouisBolanos is a homeless wasteman now, and all his shit is in storage.

I like shit posting personally. Quick release.

I miss those guys really

I get a Email notification that Sir Buff mentioned my name here, so I came to check out this thread. Aloha @Buff and tonil. Howzit? Miss you all too :(. May as well post this oldie that was a reject from the Non Gif Shoop Contest.

g2GkUxZ.jpg

Epic shoop. Cracked me up. Looks like Rhonda has wind tunnel lips. The arm that looks like it was chewed out by a beaver is a great touch. <45> haha <45>

I get a Email notification that Sir Buff mentioned my name here, so I came to check out this thread. Aloha @Buff and tonil. Howzit? Miss you all too :(. May as well post this oldie that was a reject from the Non Gif Shoop Contest.

g2GkUxZ.jpg

Epic shoop. Cracked me up. Looks like Rhonda has wind tunnel lips. The arm that looks like it was chewed out by a beaver is a great touch. <45> haha <45>

Yoooo!

Great to hear from you brother BWR! Hope you're well amigo... That Black Beast thread was kind your last hurrah wasn't it?

Thanks bro... I knew the technical aspects of using 2 on Ronda templates to make one ridiculous form wouldn't go amiss! haha!
Basically I'm still shit posting! haha!

Back