Shoop That: Dana the Boat Model?

Did this one but had no idea what to do with it so I stuck it on a black background.

UrcDZ4X.gif
what about playing bass guitar? maybe do something with the fingers at the same time

lol not a chance I can do something that advanced though

what about playing bass guitar? maybe do something with the fingers at the same time

lol not a chance I can do something that advanced though

Entirely possible but that would take me many hours. Even this small thing was sort of challenging. I would have to look at videos on how ppl play bass in order to mimic their moves. Adding 4 fingers warp-tweening up and down is easy (easy is like an hour or more), but having them slide up and down the guitar in sync with the arm layer and hand layer is just more than I want to get into... for this shoop. Thanks for the suggestion though brother. It made me think.. i wanna do it but it's just not mentally worth it for me.

Entirely possible but that would take me many hours. Even this small thing was sort of challenging. I would have to look at videos on how ppl play bass in order to mimic their moves. Adding 4 fingers warp-tweening up and down is easy (easy is like an hour or more), but having them slide up and down the guitar in sync with the arm layer and hand layer is just more than I want to get into... for this shoop. Thanks for the suggestion though brother. It made me think.. i wanna do it but it's just not mentally worth it for me.
One day, grasshoppa. One day you will do what you dream.

Dana & boats don't mix.

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif
I swear there is nothing funnier in the world than when Sherdog gets motivated with a new Shoop thread. You guys are top quality. And after 12 years of laughing at this stuff this is hands down the best, most detailed shoop I have ever seen. Bravo to who made this, you are a genius

J96E9EN.png

if only we had a HQ version of that original Dana on a boat image

You're buttery, son. On a roll like whoa.
honestly I'm disappointed in that one but the image quality is terrible in the original so I have to do so much work just to make it look similar to the backdrop in sharpness, then a ton of fixes to try and match it up .... in the end I just finished the lettering and gave up

gonna make at least one awesome shoop tonight if it kills me :D

EDIT: downloading the video to see if I can take a better screenshot and then I'll make a template from it

Last edited:
EDIT: downloading the video to see if I can take a better screenshot and then I'll make a template from it
dammit took over an hour and could barely use my pc while it rendered, and then it turned out crap :D

FU gif format

took a screenshot just from VLC and definitely better although not quite as nice as I'd like

Last edited:
here ya go guys, the last few hours weren't a total bust (I've included the old versions for comparison)

new template
J3T3NeD.png

old template
MDat4zS.png

new screenshot
0I7RG97.png

old screenshot
iS89EtY.jpg

just another "quickie" while I'm formulating a grander idea :p

B5bFRkU.png

Back