Shoop That: Dana the Boat Model?

282q2hx.jpg
oh dammmmmnnn American Werewolf in London?

that movie scared me shitless when I was a kid haha

oh dammmmmnnn American Werewolf in London?

that movie scared me shitless when I was a kid haha

Yes, it's American Warewolf in London. The transition to warewolf scared the hell out of me as a kid too.

to get that grainy look so the template matches the low quality images we often use, add noise :)

it should be in every art program and it's easy to use, allowing a lot of control over the final look

this shoops a good example of one that does need it (but still looks awesome of course)

to show you what I'm talking about here is an edit of the shoop above (no disrespect intended)

hDtkPP2.png

I added noise, softened it, added more noise then smoothed the outer edge so it blends
That's what's up. Good stuff, it blends proper.

G-O-O-F !

EDIT... I see its an "in" gif. Didn't notice that first off. My apologies. But, does that guy need to appear in EVERY thread ?
No,no he doesn't!!! Sherdog needs to boycott Conner threads, so his attention seeking fanboys will eventually starve and die.

Isn't that JDS in the red shirt? I barely recognized him without his favorite "swollen-bloody-face" look.
isn't it the guy who had a mini breakdown when Aldo was being koed?

aldo.gif

and I got the joke btw

Last edited:
Man, shoop threads on Sherdog have a ridiculously high quality level now.

Just so much consistent gold.

Keep it up Sherbro's.

@mrtombom that's a good one but I'm not quoting it in case it's too risky.

Also, can't believe there hasn't been any 'rubbing one out' type shoops. Very mature Sherdog. I'm so proud.

Back