Shoop That: Dana the Boat Model?

TgfMAVO.png

OMG LOL "I'll bleed you real quiet..."

saved your thread by PMing a mod and requesting it be moved to UFC Discussion :)

and yeah making Dana black again was a highlight for me so far haha
Good lookin' out.

Also "black again?"

i think the expression of dana has even more potential than him holding this bar.
This was inspired by the recent werdum troll tweet to connor:
BUdJiuk.jpg

i think the expression of dana has even more potential than him holding this bar.
This was inspired by the recent werdum troll tweet to connor:
BUdJiuk.jpg
I agree and it's why I believe this thread was worth the push

your shoop looks great btw

I agree and it's why I believe this thread was worth the push

your shoop looks great btw
thx, for the moment i've just done 2 of them but the if the opportunity comes, will definetly try some more

Dana has disgraced his shidoshi! There is only one path to redemption!

fYGymrV.jpg

to get that grainy look so the template matches the low quality images we often use, add noise :)

it should be in every art program and it's easy to use, allowing a lot of control over the final look

Viggo White

viggo_white_zpsinwzills.jpg
this shoops a good example of one that does need it (but still looks awesome of course)

to show you what I'm talking about here is an edit of the shoop above (no disrespect intended)

hDtkPP2.png

I added noise, softened it, added more noise then smoothed the outer edge so it blends

Last edited:
to get that grainy look so the template matches the low quality images we often use, add noise :)

it should be in every art program and it's easy to use, allowing a lot of control over the final look

this shoops a good example of one that does need it (but still looks awesome of course)

LOL! I was racing to get it done so I wouldn't wind up on page 30. ;D

I literally added like ten filters while thinking, "What the hell am I missing??"

Even stroked over some of the colors from viggo to Dana's cheek bones and such, lots of darkening, etc. Damn....

LOL! I was racing to get it done so I wouldn't wind up on page 30. ;D

I literally added like ten filters while thinking, "What the hell am I missing??"

Even stroked over some of the colors from viggo to Dana's cheek bones and such, lots of darkening, etc. Damn....
don't be down on yourself hehe (also I updated my post) as I focus a lot on image quality, lighting and hue because I only have a limited skillset and want to get the most out of what I can do.

PS: yeah I just changed my avatar guys, it's still my face but a more fitting theme for my username :)

Last edited:
Back