Shoop That: Dana the Boat Model?

kceyrb.jpg

not to say your previous shoops weren't good, but you really raised your game with these beauties

Thanks man, been getting practice, Your shoops have been quality throughout!

lol I might animate that later ^^ got an idea or two :D

I'm gonna animate this again later cause I think I can do a better "sneak" :)
I definitely took the easy option. It's possible I can put it on a different background too as the white was added in as an extra layer. any suggestions?

Last edited:
i actually prefer the first one, they way the tooth moves looks funnier to me, some background is good though. good job anyways
might have overdone this slightly but does it make any difference speeding it up?
it's an easy process

lpWe7cg.gif

yeah it makes it more "fluid" but it's a little bit too fast for someone sneaking along. As an afterthough you nailed it on the first one (with backround), the speed, the movement looks exactly like he is sneaking. It's just on the very first one it looks like the tooth is acting stupid, like he often does, it's probably what made me laugh

yeah it makes it more "fluid" but it's a little bit too fast for someone sneaking along. As an afterthough you nailed it on the first one (with backround), the speed, the movement looks exactly like he is sneaking. It's just on the very first one it looks like the tooth is acting stupid, like he often does, it's probably what made me laugh
thanks for the input Roljo :)
was interesting messing around with what started off as a simple shoop

Back