Shoop Shoop our Sherbro @Arqueto176

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
More templates in spoiler below.

Fellow Sherbros, @Arqueto176 lost his Grandfather, a great man, a few days ago. @Arqueto176 is a key member of the Sherbro Shoop Community, so we decided to show him support and respect by spreading some love in his direction.. by you guessed it... shooping his prized AV pooch. That's how we roll. :D So have at it, use common sense, and keep it classy (well not that classy) but make it funny. More templates in spoiler below.

head Arqueto176.png

My Shoop. @Arqueto176 is known for his "tongue uppercuts". Who knows where that tongue has been.

sQcnTGB.gif

Templates in spoiler are - ShadFace Arqueto176, Smiling Arqueto176, Arqueto176 with Don Frye's Mustache, Arqueto176 Beat Up, Arq Eastwood, Sleazy Car Salesman Arqueto176, Giggling Arqueto176, Arq as Homer Hulk, Swag Arqueto176, Blonde Arq, Arq with beard, Arq Water Creature, Red headed Arq, Arq Vader, Elmer Fudd Arq, Baby Arq, Smiling Arq (colorized), Arq Skywalker, Pimp Arq

by @MacGreor - Golum Arq

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss brother.

Keep your head up champ.

B1FD7843-BEF2-463D-AEE7-E7AFA363F12A.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. The older I get, the more I appreciate those that have gone before me.

I always ride on the back of the motorcycle :D

7R800Ho.jpg

Back