Shoop [*SHOOP*] Kick Jozo Sha's Cancer's Ass. This is now a Shoop thread.

Jozo Sha

#FuckCancer Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Thread moved to Heavies by BWR. With persmission of @Jozo Sha - BWR

Thanks again for all your love and support from my other thread - I'm asking now for a nice shooped/animated gif AV to keep until I'm gone (not that I'm not gonna fight my ass off!), something to reflect my fight and how much I think cancer should fuck right off. Any crazy or serious or angry ideas are welcome to be checked out - i wish I could offer a prize! LOL!
Come on shoopers and artists - help this scrawny sherdogger out?
Thanks!!

Template by @bigwaverider
purple-cancer.png
cancer.png
mean-cancer.png
pink-cancer.png
pink-mean-cancer-45.png
pink-straight-mean-cancer.png
left-pink-cancer-png.908409

Template by @fprado
1nVcwXb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
TEMPLATES ARE BELOW!!

Brother @Jozo Sha has terminal cancer and won't be with us long. In addition right now he is recovering from a bad case of covid-19.

Let's show some shoop love, only as shoops can do, and make him some nice shoops. In his OP he said the shops should be "something to reflect my fight and how much I think cancer should fuck right off. Any crazy or serious or angry ideas are welcome to be checked out"

My shoop. King Theodin will kick the cancer's ass!!
edit: I made this a little longer
UEaXJZQ.gif

Templates
purple-cancer.png
cancer.png
mean-cancer.png
pink-cancer.png
pink-mean-cancer-45.png
pink-straight-mean-cancer.png

@ tagging Sherdog Shoop News. I think a thread like this deserves our attention. List will be removed in a few minutes.
LIST REMOVED[/USER]

Last edited:
I'm not a good shooper by any means, but this is a great idea. If some people want to pool together some cash for the winner, I'll kick in on an app or something.

This is not set up to be a contest. We can't go by Likes because the first Shoops always get the most. Besides, we are doing this for love and not for prizes.

I'm just a pleb but shouldn't this be a regular thread for all to rally for Jozo? Not just plats?I'm down

I agree. @Jozo Sha put the thread here. I did PM him and asked him if he wuold like it moved but he isn't online now. Hell, I could move this to the Heavies.

Wish I could shoop but I can't. Hope some legends on sherdog can make you laugh.
<3 thinking of you and your fam.

Anyone can shoop brah. I'm not just saying it. All you have to do is download any of the templates in theOP (Right Click > Save As). Then you literally just plop one of them on top of an image. Takes a few minutes. You are not necessarily limited by skill. You are limited by your imagination. I will make a tutorial for you.

Thanks again for all your love and support from my other thread - I'm asking now for a nice shooped/animated gif AV to keep until I'm gone (not that I'm not gonna fight my ass off!), something to reflect my fight and how much I think cancer should fuck right off. Any crazy or serious or angry ideas are welcome to be checked out - i wish I could offer a prize! LOL!
Come on shoopers and artists - help this scrawny sherdogger out?
Thanks!!
Stay strong man, hope you got some good people around you

Wish I could shoop but I can't.

Hope some legends on sherdog can make you laugh.

<3 thinking of you and your fam.

You're a Shooper now!! This tutorial was more about uploading and downloading than it did actually shooping. The actual shooping was the easy part of this Tut.. I gave you the Fedor Arlovki image of you wanted to use that. You got this!! YOU CAN DO IT!

If you can do this, you know most of the stuff you may ever need to know.

xCVSG04.jpeg

Attachments

• fedor arlovski ko(1).jpg
    fedor arlovski ko(1).jpg
    167 KB · Views: 7
You're a Shooper now!! This tutorial taught more about uploading and downloading than it did actually shooping. The actual shooping was the easy part of this Tut.. I gave you the Fedor Arlovki image of you wanted to use that. You got this!! YOU CAN DO IT!

xCVSG04.jpeg

Haha Fedor knocking out cancer. Was gonna say the cat in his av would be perfect as Fedor arm barring hong man cancer

You're a Shooper now!! This tutorial was more about uploading and downloading than it did actually shooping. The actual shooping was the easy part of this Tut.. I gave you the Fedor Arlovki image of you wanted to use that. You got this!! YOU CAN DO IT!

If you can do this, you know most of the stuff you may ever need to know.

xCVSG04.jpeg

Imma give this a shot for jojo.

Thanks man, hopefully I can make a few people laugh.

Back