Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this is cool. Can someone do to mine?

im trying to find the original pic but can’t. Is it still possible?

aXGd4Vp.png

I know the top is squared off but it should be good, let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you!

I am old. 37 and getting further from cool every day

I was there in the mid 90s midwest days and loved every minute of it

I too wish I could go to a ska show but most of my fave bands are no longer a thing
Oh, man, I feel you so much. I'm just 4 years younger than you, I spent my 20s in smoky underground concerts of bands with silly names that don't even exist anymore. I will bring my wife to her first ska concert as soon as I find one in Rome.

Could I please have an xmas hat av?

Edit: actually now looking at my av, I've no idea if it's possible but if it's doable then thanks, if not it's no worries

Can I get one? :oops:

I want one

I'm on these 3.

I will do my best to find it, but am not having much luck at the moment. Whatever way it goes thank you so much for your efforts!

Well I got this done for you man. is this ok?

ocfightfan-jpg.686321

Would my av be difficult to Christmasize? Could someone give Xena a Christmas hat please?

While anything is possible I could probably do about 2 stationary ones in the time that one would take. It would take a considerable amount of time to do. This is do to the rotation and perspective changes. I could do a single frame in a few minutes but IDK how many frames there are in that gif so you could imagine how long it would take. If she was just facing in one direction it would be much easier so I am gonna have to pass on this one.

You need to resize it and / or crop it.
Most AVs are around 200x200 (maybe a tad smaller 175) and under the 2 MB file limit. Rule is keep making it smaller until it fits and moves animated, a process of try and error if you will.

Use this tool: (ask again if you can't figure it out but supply the link to the gif you are talking about)
https://ezgif.com/

Best advice ever.

one mma.jpg

I love the Christmas shoops!
61-C71-D88-C83-A-4-B5-B-A713-AD9-AC5-D1-D72-C.jpg

Gotta love Mir shoops. Of course he is the biggest and baddest one there. He is even getting a hug from a fan. :D

Attachments

• ocfightfan.jpg
    ocfightfan.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I'm on these 4.

Well I got this done for you man. is this ok?

ocfightfan-jpg.686321

While anything is possible I could probably do about 2 stationary ones in the time that one would take. It would take a considerable amount of time to do. This is do to the rotation and perspective changes. I could do a single frame in a few minutes but IDK how many frames there are in that gif so you could imagine how long it would take. If she was just facing in one direction it would be much easier so I am gonna have to pass on this one.

Best advice ever.

View attachment 686325

Gotta love Mir shoops. Of course he is the biggest and baddest one there. He is even getting a hug from a fan. :D

Awesome thank you!

Well if this thread is for wishes also, then we need xmass version of dis gun b gut ;), anyone ?

Would my av be difficult to Christmasize? Could someone give Xena a Christmas hat please?

Ha, well anything can be done problem is the guys will be dodging them GIFs hard and for good reason.. that's why I don't wanna bother them with my own gif stuff.

Think of it like this your AV is a series of pictures (frames) from all angles.. they will legit have to shoop every single imagine (frame) and then match it all, so your request could be anywhere from 10 avatars worth of work.. who knows how complex the gif turns out to be when split up it could be even double what I guessed. Not to mention she appears to be changing levels and stuff, ouch more work.

@bigwaverider (thanks for the Rey hat lol didn't even requested it and I got it :D) & @Arqueto how about a compromise could you guys just shoop 1 frame of his avatar ? and have him rock a static version of his avatar for the Xmas season ?

20723.jpg

1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif

Or just look for a better imagine using Yandex image search or heck screen grab it from a video with her opening who knows. (yay more work :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back