Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that could be hard since the dog already had a hat on. Let me see what I can do.

screenshot_20191214-113057_chrome-jpg.692915
Understood

Understood

I bent the hat so it is just barely barely covering the other one. This way I didn't cover any more of your dog's face. Looks OK huh?

av-wizzlebiz-jpg.692959

wizzlebiz-jpg.692961

Attachments

• Wizzlebiz.jpg
    Wizzlebiz.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 25
  • av-Wizzlebiz.jpg
    av-Wizzlebiz.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 24
I bent the hat so it is just barely barely covering the other one. This way I didn't cover any more of your dog's face. Looks OK huh?

av-wizzlebiz-jpg.692959

wizzlebiz-jpg.692961
Awesome thanhk you very much!!!!

Im making a fucking Christmas card with this!

Awesome thanhk you very much!!!!

Im making a fucking Christmas card with this!

Nice. I should add some sharpness to it if you want to do that. I actually blurred the hat to match the pictures blur. so give me a few and let me add some sharpness so it will look better in print.

It is a sweet one for sure. I am pleased that u are happy with it. Sorta like a chef when they like your food.

What an excellent gif!!

OMG this is da bes!!

Wait.. no.. This is da bes!!

on it brah. wont take long.

re the gif

everyone hates that movie. i fucking love it. just dig that whole genre. troy, from 2004, if yr into that shit

thanks for the shoop love too bro, still love this thread :D

re the gif

everyone hates that movie. i fucking love it. just dig that whole genre. troy, from 2004, if yr into that shit

thanks for the shoop love too bro, still love this thread :D

I liked that movie too. i felt bad for that one guy who had to fight Achilles outside of their city. Achilles had hack. Reminds me of playing Halo vs guys with bots... but worse.

Trully appreciated

Yer welcome brah but you didn't put it in your avatar.

Here ya go brah.

View attachment 691927

Here ya go. I can remove his hair but it will be a really big project and my mind is fading and can't spend hours doing it. But I got the elf hat on pretty good with some nice perspective changes that makes it fit the gif. I hate doing half-assed work like this.

leatherf4ce-gif.691929

Perfect! Thanks a lot brother!

I liked that movie too. i felt bad for that one guy who had to fight Achilles outside of their city. Achilles had hack. Reminds me of playing Halo vs guys with bots... but worse.

Yer welcome brah but you didn't put it in your avatar.
How could I forget lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back