Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go. I can remove his hair but it will be a really big project and my mind is fading and can't spend hours doing it. But I got the elf hat on pretty good with some nice perspective changes that makes it fit the gif. I hate doing half-assed work like this.

leatherf4ce-gif.691929

ahh man... you can use this one instead of the other one up there ^ if you like. I couldn't do shoddy work and just had to removed his damned hair. I may sound OCD but in my life I am totally not. In Photoshop I am though. :D

no-hair-leatherf4ce-gif.691969

Wow, blown away. They're both boss. Thanks for doing all this. It's amazing. I like them both, actually. The hair makes it look funnier. The one without makes it look cleaner.

Wow, blown away. They're both boss. Thanks for doing all this. It's amazing. I like them both, actually. The hair makes it look funnier. The one without makes it look cleaner.

well take your pick. Maybe I can find a better elf hat with ears or maybe you can. Swapping that out wont be a problem as all the hard stuff is already done. :D

well take your pick. Maybe I can find a better elf hat with ears. Swapping that out wont be a problem as all the hard stuff is already done. :D

No need to put in more time. This is awesome and I'm really happy with them. I'm going to rotate between the two. Thanks again. Means a lot.

No need to put in more time. This is awesome and I'm really happy with them. I'm going to rotate between the two. Thanks again. Means a lot.

It is a sweet one for sure. I am pleased that u are happy with it. Sorta like a chef when they like your food.

What an excellent gif!!

OMG this is da bes!!

Wait.. no.. This is da bes!!

@bigwaverider @Arqueto @in the liver @The Clark
Hi guys. If someone can add a santa hat on my av it'd be much appreciated :)

on it brah. wont take long.

Last edited:

Attachments

• qwerty.gif
    qwerty.gif
    59.8 KB · Views: 25
christmas-tito-big-head-jpg.692725

Attachments

• christmas-tito-big-head.jpg
    christmas-tito-big-head.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 23
@qw3rty I have no idea what happened but somehow I thought you requested a Santa hat so I made you one.

qwerty-gif.692717

OMG you're the winner! 1000th post!! We need to come up with a prize for you.

I love that one too. I am gonna do a Tito one too.

I didn't want to bother but thanks!!
I'll use it, it's a beautie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back