Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this one because we weren't @ tagged. I got a few frames of it done but that head turn makes it too hard to do the rest. Take your pick.

View attachment 687235
View attachment 687237

sure bro.

View attachment 687247

I'll get it done. This one?

533741.jpg

I can try but to tell you the truth it is low priority. It looks difficult.

On it!!
9hm5z0r.gif

The idea came out of nowhere brah. It was "just another shoop" but I reckon folks are digging it. thanks my man.

Looking forward to your work brah.

Mahalo Jack. You're worth it brah. :D Wouldn't do that for many ppl here.

Mahalo brah. Appreciate it. :D

The hats we used are in proportion to Johnson size. Thats why @OG Thanos used a tiny one. :D

This is bad ass. Epic work @Arqueto!!

Loving yours a lot. @HughPhug raised the bar on that one!!

Sick, thank you.

Mine won't animate after uploading on Sherdog. Tips? Tricks? Reprimands? Castigations?

Can you people PLEASE STOP abbreviating Christmas as "xmas?"

I know you probably aren't thinking about it. But you're taking Christ out of Christmas. And if you do that....then WHAT are you celebrating?!

oh crikey. I saw Medulla request someone to do his, didnt see anyone call it, so I added Arlovski to what I thought was his AV. I didnt know you have already done his. :( Good work BTW!!

medulla.gif

Is @Medulla Omoplata a female or the profile is a lie?

99.999% of the girls here are guys. There was one dude who actually got some of the guys here to give "her" dick picks.

@bigwaverider

Hate to bother you fella, maybe you can pass this on to one of your shoop elves, BUT

...is there any chance of having a santa hat on this gif? I fucking love it and think it would be a gif for the ages

{<redford}

I can try but I gotta eat food.

@bigwaverider

hi-res-5f55039ac7fe63dc57836732937c14b4_crop_exact.jpg

on it brah. good quality pic too!!

Mine won't animate after uploading on Sherdog. Tips? Tricks? Reprimands? Castigations?

Make it smaller in file size.

I know you probably aren't thinking about it. But you're taking Christ out of Christmas. And if you do that....then WHAT are you celebrating?!
Winter Solstice?

I'm sure this is a troll, but anyway:
"The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Christós (Χριστός), which became Christ in English."

"The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Christós (Χριστός), which became Christ in English."

Do most people know that?

Use common sense here, and not just google. What do most English-speaking people equate an X with?

Why not just spell out Christmas???? Are those 5 extra letters just too much to add?

One more picture if you guys could. Make my mama happy!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575422503933.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575422503933.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6

oh interesting, i thought the x in xmas symbolised the cross jesus is associated with

merry xmas, the clark

This was an awesome idea lol.

The forum is filled with santa hats now.

@bigwaverider

Hate to bother you fella, maybe you can pass this on to one of your shoop elves, BUT

...is there any chance of having a santa hat on this gif? I fucking love it and think it would be a gif for the ages

{<redford}

Here ya go brah. Had to basically cut him out again. PITA. Not perfect but good enough.

2robert-redford-head-nod-medium-gif.687339

Attachments

• 2robert-redford-head-nod-medium.gif
    2robert-redford-head-nod-medium.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back