Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal bro. Yeah I drew it myself so ye wouldn't find it anywhere. Perfect job though. I am forever in your debt good sir

No sweat bro, and that's an awesome drawing.

No sweat bro, and that's an awesome drawing.
Cheers. I wanna do a few more in that crosshatch style. I'm a lapsed artist trying to find my eye again. If ye have any iconic photo that you wanted to suggest ?

Unreal bro. Yeah I drew it myself so ye wouldn't find it anywhere. Perfect job though. I am forever in your debt good sir

Impressive stuff bud.

You know, I'm something of an artist myself...

533741.jpg

Cheers. I wanna do a few more in that crosshatch style. I'm a lapsed artist trying to find my eye again. If ye have any iconic photo that you wanted to suggest ?

Good stuff man. I'm actually learning how to draw right now. I got into digital painting and I really enjoy it so I'm focusing on the Loomis method and working with the Asaro head to practice form in an attempt to get better.

I could draw a little bit but I'm focused on learning the fundamentals properly.

Good stuff man. I'm actually learning how to draw right now. I got into digital painting and I really enjoy it so I'm focusing on the Loomis method and working with the Asaro head to practice form in an attempt to get better.

I could draw a little bit but I'm focused on learning the fundamentals properly.

let me know if you need any help

Yeah, I never used to do anything like that but I am trying to go back to basics as it's very important for perspective. Drawing just from eye can leave you with fundamental flaws in perspective that become much harder to correct later on. I gave up in my teens but have started to slowly get back to it. 30s the new 20 amirite ?

Here you go bud, there wasn't a whole lot of your head showing in your AV so you get some kind of Santa hat/mask:

gW9erGp.png

You absolute legend, awesome work, thank you very kindly!

Yeah, I never used to do anything like that but I am trying to go back to basics as it's very important for perspective. Drawing just from eye can leave you with fundamental flaws in perspective that become much harder to correct later on. I gave up in my teens but have started to slowly get back to it. 30s the new 20 amirite ?

Hell yeah, and yeah I'm learning that drawing from eye makes it very easy to make mistakes with perspective and form and learning those fundamentals and practicing them is the key to getting better over time.

Hell yeah, and yeah I'm learning that drawing from eye makes it very easy to make mistakes with perspective and form and learning those fundamentals and practicing them is the key to getting better over time.

I have a video tutorial you guys may find helpful

Keep it up man. Creation soothes the soul.

Im just here to say you shoop gurus on sherdog are true beasts.

Mine would probably be a little too complicated since he is moving and already has a hat on, so im not even going to bother, but i just felt like expressing how awesome you guys are!

Im just here to say you shoop gurus on sherdog are true beasts.

Mine would probably be a little too complicated since he is moving and already has a hat on, so im not even going to bother, but i just felt like expressing how awesome you guys are!

Thanks bro and we appreciate that. I'll leave a message for BWR for when he gets up to see if he can add something to your AV, it's like you say the perspective changes are really difficult to work with but maybe he has some ideas for it, he's the GIF king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back