Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is a gif, and I've been meaning to ask why it doesn't play. Do I need to be a plat? But if you could make it (or a still photo) version with a Santa hat I would love it. Thanks so much for all you do BWR!

You need to resize it and / or crop it.
Most AVs are around 200x200 (maybe a tad smaller 175) and under the 2 MB file limit. Rule is keep making it smaller until it fits and moves animated, a process of try and error if you will.

Use this tool: (ask again if you can't figure it out but supply the link to the gif you are talking about)
https://ezgif.com/

Last edited:
Christmas is coming up! I need a new av so please bless me with some xmas spirit and a nice santa hat for my ham @Arqueto

joulukinkku_0.jpg

You’s the champ!

<{1-69}>

Not MMA related but still...
DD25FCA4-1A38-4B61-AEE9-10641A8EE4BE.jpeg

Christmas is coming up! I need a new av so please bless me with some xmas spirit and a nice santa hat for my ham @Arqueto

joulukinkku_0.jpg

You’s the champ!

<{1-69}>

I got you bro.

There it is

Thanks dude now I am in the sherdog christmas spirit !!

Merry christmas !!!!
Love the AV. Not enough people out there that listen to SKA. Was just listening to Madnesses “One Step Beyond” this morning.

Love the AV. Not enough people out there that listen to SKA. Was just listening to Madnesses “One Step Beyond” this morning.

Been into that ska and sometimes punk rock since the 90s. I think the last band to play in the car was slapstick.

Its always good to know that there are still a few of us out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back