Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the Christmas ball earrings but that sounds like a good idea. Had really no idea what to do with it but was gonna try to put a hat on her. Started coloring her hair and it looks cool. Then put a layer on top and started Warping and Puppet Warping it to make just her hair into the Santa hat. It took some time not because it was hard but I was winging it and really didnt know how to make hair into a hat... but then again who does? Took like 30-40 mins to make the hair into a hat shape which is entirely too long but it was a learning process.

I'll get on it brah.

Gotta really style you out brah. How's this?

View attachment 686903

Even better. Thanks for putting in the work. I really appreciate it.

I'm on it!
Pics-Art-12-03-02-17-09.jpg
<36>
Thanks, dude! You're the man!

@Clippy @Jackonfire @Sansnom @Medulla Omoplata @tonysmasseuse @BooBoyMan

How did I do ? For using Cut Paste Photos App from play store and 10 mins effort I think it turned out pretty good, lol.

Not looking for a career and certainly won't look as awesome or realistic as others here do with ease. Looking forward to seeing if a y of the shoopmasters take a stab at the H-Bomb.

Shout out to @bigwaverider

View attachment 686705
Need a ufc hot dog brander in the stocking and maybe a candy cane in bisping hand

Can you hook my dude Struve up 20191126_160247_resize_20.jpg with some festive cheer ?

Can you hook my dude Struve up View attachment 687067 with some festive cheer ?

Here you go bro, yours was kind of tough because of the position and I couldn't find another version of that pic to make it square but I gave you a hat and a Santa and a reindeer flying out of your dude's mouth.

OGpRxmQ.png

Here you go bro, yours was kind of tough because of the position and I couldn't find another version of that pic to make it square but I gave you a hat and a Santa and a reindeer flying out of your dude's mouth.

OGpRxmQ.png
Unreal bro. Yeah I drew it myself so ye wouldn't find it anywhere. Perfect job though. I am forever in your debt good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back