Shoop Shoop. Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2019 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made one for you brah. You dont have to use it if you have a better idea. Your gif was 100FPS and gave me issues. I slowed it down to 10 FPS, so re-time it if needed.

the-clark.gif
I missed this before! Thanks, man, this looks rad! I am gonna switch between this and the one @OG Thanos made me intermittently. You guys get joint custody of my avatar. I love that he went with the small hat and you went with the large one.

Sterling work Sherhat bro's, any chance of a santa hat? Pretty please.

Can I get some fries in my free hand

Have one more Santa hat request. If you can or want to, could someone replace my hands with box presents? Just to add a little more of the Christmas spirit.
I am gonna give it a try.

Sterling work Sherhat bro's, any chance of a santa hat? Pretty please.

Here you go bud, there wasn't a whole lot of your head showing in your AV so you get some kind of Santa hat/mask:

gW9erGp.png

Aren't you going to use it? It took a while to draw that light saber. Well not the handle but the light part.

Here ya go man. We have to make these things square so I had to crop into her. I can do a different cropping if you like.

View attachment 686889

You think the @Jackonfire one is OK? I was fudging it the whole way.
Jack's one is amazing bro, I had a think about doing it but came up blank

I just went through every page of the thread looking for this, and I was beginning to think that I imagined it. I will try this one tomorrow!
Dude your gif skills are stellar

You guys know what’s the first thing @Clippy does after making love to a woman?

Washes the pepper spray off his eyes

<DCWhoa>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back