Shoop Shoop Dat UFC Fight Night 140

Is the dude's surname really "Walker" or is it some nick/by-name, like "Barao"?

The response is pretty large. Normally we get 12-15 or so. I've only done one full ISL myself, but did two partial ones. First one I did I was a noob and coudln't handle the pace (there was 11 events/rounds). 2nd one had a friend's mom die and he had to fly to my house for the funeral (he lives in Cali). The 3rd one I finally finished a full one.
If the big guns have signed up and it's going to be gifs I expect some entrants will drop out along the way

but 2 rounds is much more manageable than 11! I don't think I could be that committed over many weeks

I made this a few days ago and forgot about it. I will probably use this again in a future thread (with another fighter) cause no one is gonna see it here. Would make a great AV or maybe a cut out for one of the forum emojis.

agcp35T.gif

If the big guns have signed up and it's going to be gifs I expect some entrants will drop out along the way

but 2 rounds is much more manageable than 11! I don't think I could be that committed over many weeks

yea it was crazy. right now we got 26 which may mean 20 show up. but we still got like 2 more weeks of sign up. also the weekend is coming up so maybe a few more will join.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back