Shoop Shoop Dat UFC Fight Night 140

Haha you did it!! Elite Photoshopping. :D

Hope you're having fun in between the pain and heartache of learning Photoshop (edit: I mean GIMP). You've come a long way in a short time brah!! You have a good eye for material and use the templates well. In other words you make creative shoops. As you learned from that shoop, sometimes a hammer and chisel is the best technique.

9hwH1ii.gif

Thanks bro.

<DCrying>

I don't know if you know this but I've got a pretty good coach, you may have heard of him, he goes by biggayrider :p
I'm having so much fun making GIFs, I've been getting a lot of practice in, been helping clippy with his campaign to be War Room President.

GIMP should definitely have a hammer and chisel function that would be my jam would use it all the time.

@Ottawaguy a fellow GIMP gif making Sherbro, supp?

giphy.gif

Ok, I think that's enough gayness in one post, I'll just stahp now.

This was very helpful. I paid more attention to the head's relative position between frames rather that relative to the body, and this is my smoothest gif yet. Still a long way to go, but this is encouraging. Thanks again!!!

danceoff.gif

bring it

V7eva1T.gif

WV2tGzv.gif

Thanks bro.

<DCrying>

I don't know if you know this but I've got a pretty good coach, you may have heard of him, he goes by biggayrider :p
I'm having so much fun making GIFs, I've been getting a lot of practice in, been helping clippy with his campaign to be War Room President.

GIMP should definitely have a hammer and chisel function that would be my jam would use it all the time.

giphy.gif

I could use a Gimp. Any volunteers? You're doing great so far man. i looked and saw quite a few of your gifs here and I am impressed. I haven't even gone through the whole thread yet.

4OYUrvo.gif

I could use a Gimp. Any volunteers? You're doing great so far man. i looked and saw quite a few of your gifs here and I am impressed. I haven't even gone through the whole thread yet.

4OYUrvo.gif

Thanks man. I like GIMP, it's like me, it ain't pretty but it gets er done. I had After Effects for the 7-day trial but that shit hurt my brain.
I'm definitely going down the PhotoShop rabbit hole soon, so may revisit AE once I've spent a lot of time on PS.

I'm sure we can find you a Gimp, there has to be someone on Sherdog willing to take that job on.

giphy.gif

I am new to the gif making thing, so there is a crapload to learn. It’s all good fun though. gimp works for me as I usually get frustrated with more advanced functions on any software. Frame by frame is something i understand, even though it probably takes me 5 times longer than it would with PS.

I am new to the gif making thing, so there is a crapload to learn. It’s all good fun though. gimp works for me as I usually get frustrated with more advanced functions on any software. Frame by frame is something i understand, even though it probably takes me 5 times longer than it would with PS.

I hear you. I feel the same way but I'm going to get PS at some point, GIMP will do for now. I had the trial version of After Effects that shit is insane.
It does take a lot longer with GIMP but when you're just learning like me I think it's not a bad thing, plenty of time in the trenches. ;)

I hear you. I feel the same way but I'm going to get PS at some point, GIMP will do for now. I had the trial version of After Effects that shit is insane.
It does take a lot longer with GIMP but when you're just learning like me I think it's not a bad thing, plenty of time in the trenches. ;)
Amen to that. It's great just being able to cut out my own templates with the path function.

Looking forward to ISL. i have a great idea for 231 so i can get a head start. Which is nice, cause i need lots of time!!! Gotta talk some more crap with @Myrddin Wild to make it more interesting.
I'm not even concerned with what place I come in at this point... as long as I place in front of @Ottawaguy & @jei I'm going to consider it a win.

I'm thinking we got a run for Jei'z TV championship sub-contest brewing here. :cool:

I'm not even concerned with what place I come in at this point... as long as I place in front of @Ottawaguy & @jei I'm going to consider it a win.

I'm thinking we got a run for Jei'z TV championship sub-contest brewing here. :cool:
I'm game to keep that competition rolling.

Back