Shoop dat running Romero *UPDATED*

"USADA is coming!"
tuiPqay.gif

<Lmaoo>

Cotdamnh you TS I have finals to study for.

Here is my quick shoop:

yoel shoop run1.jpg

Im sorry. I do the best I can with the gifs.
The two gifs starts at 10:59

I will try to cut out one "loop" of him running. even one second of video is like 30 frames and can be an enormous pain in my ahole, but let me try. There is super mega amount of moment and thats the hardest thing there is to cut out.

I will try to cut out one "loop" of him running. even one second of video is like 30 frames and can be an enormous pain in my ahole, but let me try. There is super mega amount of moment and thats the hardest thing there is to cut out.

I believe in you.

So cut the running fast Romero. I think its more funny. You cut frame per frame? WOW! I did not know it was this way...

No good with gif's or i'd do this one

fa97ddf11eb78a62dac6ab42baf9e0f6.gif

Stop starting shoop threads if you can't provide a template or at least a quality still.

Plus, it already looks perfect as a gif.
No, I will not. And I dont give a fuck to your opinion.

So stop complaining and enjoy the thread like everyone. Or make the template so I can put in the first post.

No, I will not. And I dont give a fuck to your opinion.

So stop complaining and enjoy the thread like everyone. Or make the template so I can put in the first post.
Go fook urself

Fuck, I think he got bigger.....

Yoel_Romero.jpg

Funny how he was less shredded and had smaller traps when he was younger.....
Metabolism slows down as you get older , so you can put on more weight . Most people just get fatter because they dont do anything .

Metabolism slows down as you get older , so you can put on more weight . Most people just get fatter because they dont do anything .
LMFAO...Yeah bro, people would build more muscle as they get older with a slower metabolism but sadly they don't workout.....Sure, bro...lolololol.

Last edited:
Isnt this from an old countdown?

I remember a hilarious shoop where the gif of Yoel running was cut together with Forrest Gump running, and Bisping face was shooped onto Gump

giphy.gif

Edit: found the old Yoel gif but not the shoop
qwGTCOo.gif

64BA91D6-D01C-4EEC-BE66-F4FA3A8C9AF6.jpeg Here’s my crappy submission...

Back