Shoop dat Paige!

Bertie Mcduffy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Noticed a disturbing lack of paige shoop threads, so here is my modest effort to rectify the issue!!

0rttOo5.jpg

This was my source material, and I just started us off with a quick little shoop that could never offend anyone, by making one of the octagon girls into an amputee to raise awareness of amputee issues!

ZZofZD5.jpg

Noticed a disturbing lack of paige shoop threads, so here is my modest effort to rectify the issue!!

This was my source material, and I just started us off with a quick little shoop that could never offend anyone, by making one of the octagon girls into an amputee to raise awareness of amputee issues!

ZZofZD5.jpg

lmfao 10/10

shelbys face reminds me of something

<29>The best you could do is remove the leg of an octagon girl that isn't even showing in the picture.

Michelle's hairline is receding into the living death

0rttOo5.jpg

ZZofZD5.jpg
Can you give her a weigh-in boner? I ask for a friend.

Paige "Lexington" VanZant. This shoop brings a whole new meaning to 12 gauge.

Amputee issues are one thing, but what is with children cancer?

I wanted to shoop kids with cancer in that pic and make fun of Paige for being absolute dick about that issue but gave up on that idea simply for the respect of those kids. Unlike PVZ who cares more about having bad hair day than respecting those kids. Fuck her and her hair, hope she goes bold

Last edited:
Back