Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

I always vowed I'd never show my face on sherdog unless I got pics with a fighter. Well, that day has come. Please shoop my drunk, goofy, fat ass.

Going to the fan expo at 1 so I expect to have more pics.

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

Edit: oh and here's me with the Gas Monkey guy.

IMG_1075.jpg

I don't know how to shoop, so I'll roast you instead.

I'd have never guessed that you were @Hans Gercmiov. You look more of a Cletus McLeland.

Just real quick on the privatization of fire departments:

There are areas in the US where there are private fire departments. Basically, they will come in and save you regardless, but they don't put out the fire unless it is threatening to catch onto someone else's house/business/etc.

Just an FYI. I dont like to argue politics.

You dress like a 15 year old skateboarder. I'm not going to say anything about your size (manlet) or face etc because you can't change that. Just this combination of shorts and sneakers is...meh

You dress like a 15 year old skateboarder. I'm not going to say anything about your size (manlet) or face etc because you can't change that. Just this combination of shorts and sneakers is...meh

A 6' 215 lb manlet. Gotcha.

OP are you a fighter? Do you have any MMA/K-1 fights? Because mods can ban users for fighter bashing.

I'm surprised Matt Hughes was willing to take a pic with you (that shirt) or Amanda Nunes (a lesbian) to be quite honest.

P.S. You kind of look like a retarded Andreas Kraniotakes.

You have a beautiful nose my friend

ITT motherfuckers be like "omfg haha this guy is wearing SHORTS! And a SHIRT!" Wtf kind of shit? There's some lame ass hoes on the internet, I'll tell you what. <45>I'm glad yall found an outlet.

You're ugly as fuck dude....stop this, it's cringey

Fuck you.

Hans Gercmiov is a Goddamn Sherdog staple!
Show him some fucking respect.
Maybe you'll earn some respect around here with a new user name and an attitude change.

Fuck you.

Hans Gercmiov is a Goddamn Sherdog staple!
Show him some fucking respect.
Maybe you'll earn some respect around here with a new user name and an attitude change.
cringe......

I am convinced you intentionally wore those just so us Sherdoggers can mock you...right? Also, you didn't hover hand Nunes. G move right there. Should have grabbed her around the waist. It's not offensive cuz she's like one of the boys.

Back