Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

DEXATI20170513163812.png

Giblert is finding his riddum in this thread.

no, you're retarded. it's a service, you don't pay for the service, you don't get it
So, if say a family doesn't have enough money to cover the insurance, which would probably be jacked up just like health insurance, then the fire department should just not put the fire out if their house is burning to the ground? Even if people are sleeping inside or whatever? Why would you want that?

My father was a firefighter for 35 years, after driving an ambulance before that. In no way, shape or form would any firefighter willingly let people burn to death. Not to mention that the fire spread has to be contained. It's way too dangerous.

Last edited:
I just have 2 minute to shoop but have to participate to this slugfest

233937hansstar.jpg

no, you're retarded. it's a service, you don't pay for the service, you don't get it
so if a family hadnt paid but their house was attached to a family who had paid.... would they still let the house burn down? I mean it could spread to the house of the family that has paid... or do they wait for the first house to burn down before they put out the fire?

again, your idea has far too many holes in it.... having a government collect taxes and pay for the service that way is far more efficient and much better for society..... so just shut the fuck up ya retard, you dont have a clue what you are talking about

So, if say a family doesn't have enough money to cover the insurance, which would probably be jacked up just like health insurance, then the fire department should just not put the fire out if their house is burning to the ground? Even if people are sleeping inside or whatever? Why would you want that?

My father was a firefighter for 35 years, after driving an ambulance before that. In no way, shape or form would any firefighter willingly let people burn to death. Not to mention that the fire spread has to be contained. It's way too dangerous.
how you wouldn't have money to pay for a fire service? everyone has money to buy today, and you're forced to pay the government service which isn't optimal. it would be cheap enough for everyone to buy it. or maybe you make a deal with your neighbors (or your whole street, or even your neighborhood) to hire a fire service so the price is cheaper for everyone.
so if a family hadnt paid but their house was attached to a family who had paid.... would they still let the house burn down? I mean it could spread to the house of the family that has paid... or do they wait for the first house to burn down before they put out the fire?

again, your idea has far too many holes in it.... having a government collect taxes and pay for the service that way is far more efficient and much better for society..... so just shut the fuck up ya retard, you dont have a clue what you are talking about
if it starts to spread, then his fire service would get called and would deal with the fire, and then the guy who had the house burnt down would have to compensate his neighbor

and calling me a retard when you think the government doing something is more EFFICIENT than the market itself, haha

nice pics man Matt Hughes looks like he could scrap at the UFC right now

how you wouldn't have money to pay for a fire service? everyone has money to buy today, and you're forced to pay the government service which isn't optimal. it would be cheap enough for everyone to buy it. or maybe you make a deal with your neighbors (or your whole street, or even your neighborhood) to hire a fire service so the price is cheaper for everyone.

if it starts to spread, then his fire service would get called and would deal with the fire, and then the guy who had the house burnt down would have to compensate his neighbor

and calling me a retard when you think the government doing something is more EFFICIENT than the market itself, haha
wow.... you seriously think that is a good idea? Also yes, I think having a fire service that is paid through taxation is a much more efficient way of doing it than relying on the free market. The free market has no place in services that are required to keep a society functioning.

wow.... you seriously think that is a good idea? Also yes, I think having a fire service that is paid through taxation is a much more efficient way of doing it than relying on the free market. The free market has no place in services that are required to keep a society functioning.
even then, as I said, it would be hard for someone to not have it, he could make a number of deals with their neighboors, or with the whole street or even the whole neighborhood to take the price down

You have a facial expression like someone just whispered in one ear you won the lottery while another person whispers in the other that you have cancer

even then, as I said, it would be hard for someone to not have it, he could make a number of deals with their neighboors, or with the whole street or even the whole neighborhood to take the price down
lol the fact you seem to think that is more efficient than it being paid for through taxation just shows how retarded you are

lol the fact you seem to think that is more efficient than it being paid for through taxation just shows how retarded you are
jesus christ, you clearly have a slave mentality

Back