Shoop SHOOP DAT Fat 50 Cent - Superbowl LVI

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
@bigwaverider @Empty Emp please move to P&M after 24 hours or something.

edit: Template by BWR
fat-50-cent-w-chain.png

fat-50-cent.png

FLhU8vSWUAUaWu_

FLhUii3XsAELsdX

50 Cent gets called fat on Twitter during Super Bowl halftime show

Nineteen years ago, 50 Cent made his debut. Back then, 50 Cent was a muscular figure. While 50 Cent wasn’t the first rapper to show off a muscular frame, he was the first gangsta rapper to do so. Tonight, 50 Cent performed “In Da Club” at the Super Bowl halftime show.

50 Cent took over the world, in 2003. Not only was 50 Cent the biggest rapper in the game, he has the highest selling album of all-time, in hip hop. Over the years, 50 Cent has maintained his position as a bully in hip hop. But, all things do change.

https://www.hip-hopvibe.com/news/50-cent-gets-called-fat-on-twitter-super-bowl-halftime-show/

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that second picture actually real or shoop? If that is real holy shit man, I saw a picture of him a year or two ago n he looked normal at the time.

@bigwaverider @Empty Emp please move to P&M after 24 hours or something.

FLhU8vSWUAUaWu_

FLhUii3XsAELsdX

50 Cent gets called fat on Twitter during Super Bowl halftime show

Nineteen years ago, 50 Cent made his debut. Back then, 50 Cent was a muscular figure. While 50 Cent wasn’t the first rapper to show off a muscular frame, he was the first gangsta rapper to do so. Tonight, 50 Cent performed “In Da Club” at the Super Bowl halftime show.

50 Cent took over the world, in 2003. Not only was 50 Cent the biggest rapper in the game, he has the highest selling album of all-time, in hip hop. Over the years, 50 Cent has maintained his position as a bully in hip hop. But, all things do change.

https://www.hip-hopvibe.com/news/50-cent-gets-called-fat-on-twitter-super-bowl-halftime-show/

I legit thought that was a parody and the necklace said "20" cent instead of "50" cent. Because no one said that 50 was going to be on the half time show as well. Looking like fucking ninja turtle or some shit, headband instead of those eye masks.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-film.jpg

5a70813e-0314-4af3-afba-35e152a5a772.jpeg

I get the jokes, but the internet is not forgiving for celebs, Kanye West literally slammed people like TMZ for it. got liposuction because He was scared to be called fat by the internet and the paparazzi like they did with Rob. But the truth of the matter is, I don't like fat acceptance and women getting the glory and praise like Tess Holiday for being fat but no one shames Her right?

Came in expecting shadface on that first pic. Can someone do it ?

Looks more like the movie exit wounds version of Anthony Anderson to me.

Back