Shoop shoop dat degenerate Diaz

250ewa.jpg

250fft.jpg

OK, I think I'm done now.
Sorry if I spammed the thread. :p

This is my favourite of yours! hahahahaha!

I think you saved the threa instead of spamming it bro! Nice one!
Probably because it's a Sherdog inside joke, unlike all the other normie memes. ;)

Saving a @Buff thread is up there among my life's greatest achievements, thank you for the recognition, good sir. :D

Probably because it's a Sherdog inside joke, unlike all the other normie memes. ;)

Saving a @Buff thread is up there among my life's greatest achievements, thank you for the recognition, good sir. :D
A shoop thread is a shoop thread bro....They are all sacred, and blessed are their makers.

This is actually my first real shoop thread... Technically my second actually, but the last one I did get deleted within an hour, and I was given a final warning about certain things.

Still having problems with my app... Wanna get back on it, I have a long train ride ahead of me, and if I can't' shoop it will seem even longer.

And to think the Diaz Ball Lickers on this site like to claim their heros never throw up silly gang signs to make themselves look "hard".

Is that a gang sign? What gang?

A shoop thread is a shoop thread bro....They are all sacred, and blessed are their makers.

This is actually my first real shoop thread... Technically my second actually, but the last one I did get deleted within an hour, and I was given a final warning about certain things.

Still having problems with my app... Wanna get back on it, I have a long train ride ahead of me, and if I can't' shoop it will seem even longer.
what happened? was it the Overeem shoop

Back